[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's get serious for 0.2 seconds - what was the one thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 18

Let's get serious for 0.2 seconds - what was the one thing that you learned in your life that you would think would be helpful for other anons to know?

Mine was that food is what caused my depression and that changing my eating habits completely got rid of any sadness or feelings of inadequacy. I can get the same high I get from coffee simply by avoiding heavy carbs, which I leave for the end of my fasting, when I can just chill in my couch and not give a fuck.

What is your recommendation for other /fit/izens?
>>
Try and improve your sleeping.
>>
Invest early, and don't ever stop. Take a chunk out of every paycheck and stash it somewhere. That should take priority over ANY other expense.

If your job offers any sort of retirement/401k matching, and you're not taking advantage of that, you are wrong. Period.
>>
There seems to be many people here joining the military.

You'll soon be getting a decent amount if disposable income. As soon as you can boys, save for a house. Get a buy to let mortgage and let a letting agents manage it. That way somebody else is paying your mortgage for you and when you leave in many years time your 10k investment will be worth a lot more.
>>
>>40493845
Eating out is like smoking for your bank account. Never do it unless it's social.
>>
>>40493845
Miranda is so cute, it's a shame she's been corrupted and broken by Hollyjew
>>
>>40494067
Why go through an agent to rent it out? I saved 20k and I'm gonna get a house beginning of 2018 with hella bedrooms
>>
>>40494222
Because the letting agents will pay your rent if it's empty so you're not left with having to pay that. You're also likely to be travelling a lot in the military so managing the property and inspecting it can be difficult.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-210512.png (516KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-210512.png
516KB, 1080x1920px
Not doing drugs or getting drunk is a square, boring way to get through life. This degeneracy meme is nothing but self cucking. You haven't lived until you've busted a thirty seconds orgasm on meth. 99% of all threesomes occur because of booze or drugs. Don't self cuck. Who are you trying to impress? Jesus? Experience life and do drugs while you are young because it truly is degenerate once you have kids that rely on you.

Here's a secret. Cardio kills depression and anxiety. The reason /fit/ is so pathetically sad all the time is because they fell for the cardio kills gains meme and thought they could lift their depression away. Being fit means both strength and cardio.
>>
>>40493963
this
>>
File: predator1.jpg (306KB, 3840x2080px) Image search: [Google]
predator1.jpg
306KB, 3840x2080px
>>40493845
Boomshakalaka > Shakalakaboom
>>
There is no happiness in relationships, if you are not able to love yourself.
>>
>>40494204
This hit me hard. Thanks anon
>>
>>40494339
Cardiovascular exercise kills depression and anxiety. Lifting falls under that category. People on /fit/ are depressed because they don't actually lift.
>>
File: 1485325684711.jpg (119KB, 600x747px) Image search: [Google]
1485325684711.jpg
119KB, 600x747px
>>40494763
Except me I lift cause I'm the chosen one.
>>
>>40494339
>This degeneracy meme is nothing but self cucking.

Its not that they dont do these things because they are degenerate, they call them degenerate because they dont get to do them. 99% of people who call drugs degenerate simply dont have the hookups to actually do drugs.
>>
File: 1487645507412.jpg (2MB, 1500x4795px) Image search: [Google]
1487645507412.jpg
2MB, 1500x4795px
>>40493845
Innocence is dead, and we should treat it as such
>>
toddlers first discovering casual sex and partying are so cute.

we adults who are past that phase will be waiting here chuckling.
>>
>>40494339
I agree with cardio. Being healthy feels amazing.

I had a lot of crazy sexual drug experiences but I've also had great sexual experiences sober (including a 30 second orgasm). Drugs are dirty, illegal and almost all of them are bad for you. I view the whole "drugs and partying is cool" as the equivalent of someone telling me a Dodge Charger is a good car. But to each his own.
>>
I have found some good teachers.

>Dave Ramsey for my finances.
>John Gray for my marriage
>Mark Rippetoe for my health
>Richard Dawkins for staying out of religion
>Rick Steves for travelling

+ many others
>>
>>40494786
this lmao.
>>
>>40494786
I have taken tons of drugs and know alot of people who are still doing drugs, stopped using them or never really used them. The latet two are considerably happier than the people who use drugs. I get sad whenever someone tries to justify their drug use of try to rationalise it. It's pathetic.

My advice is. You can't change or help people who do not truly want to change or be helped no matter how hard you try. It's better to accept them the way they are and just support them. Most people eho say they want to change or be helped dont truly mean and want this. They think they do but aslong as they aren't actively trying it themselves they are just lieing to themselves and the world.
>>
>>40493845
philosophy isn't a meme

I was surprised

>>40494804
innocence is only dead to degenerate fucks like you who choose to ignore it, kys
>>
>>40494786

Its gets boring after a while. Even the threesomes.

I used to run a nightclub in the UK underground scene. It was ridiculous fun, but unsustainable in the long run unless you want to look 20yrs older.

Advice for the anons, "Keep the faith"
>>
>>40494849
>Rippetoe for my health
wouldn't call Powerlifting healthy, ontop of GOMAD. Maybe for someone who does nothing else than sit inside all day.

>>40494849
>Staying out of religion
embarassing.

also
>marriage
>>
>>40493845
>Temper your expectations.
>Don't ever hope for true love, love is a business transaction.
>You are replaceable to everyone you love and care.
>Drink less so you can sell your kidneys and liver for a higher price.
>>
>>40494804
Wow, that is fucking supremely creepy even by hollywood standards.
>>
>>40494967
lol what a sad cunt
>>
>>40494878
>mfw my ex is now a dope whore

Dealing with someone close to you who's addicted to hard drugs is probably one of the most difficult and taxing things you can do in life.

It's a constant cycle of trying to help and getting fuck all results, pushing them away, then trying to help them again. All the while feeling even more depressed the more you fail.

I really wouldn't wish it on anyone.
>>
Talk to more people. They don't bite.
>>
for me it was basically to be genuine. it seems really simple but actually speaking my mind without doubts and filters was a hard step for me. it's about trusting yourself to not be a fuck up
>>
>>40494878
>>40494926

You don't have to tell me that you dont want to get stuck in the drugs lifestyle, but most anti-drug sentiment on 4chan is just sour grapes.
>>
>>40493845
Can I get a quick rundown on this guy?
>>
>>
>>40495187

He creates all those nickelodeon kids shows with teens in em, and there's ridiculously many episodes involving bare teenage girl feet because he's a foot fetishist. He'll find any excuse to have a girl bare foot on the show.
>>
>>40495187
Do you mean about Dan "Hymen divider" Schneider?
>>
>>40494996
Yeah, my brother is a heroin junkie, he has been since I was 13 and he was 16. It has been going on for 10 years now. It really fucked me up, directly by him and me and undirectly by fucking up my parents. They were so busy trying to fix him they ignored,downplayed and devalued all my problems and even used me as an outlet for their frustration. I had to break contact with my family just to heal from the wounds. They still devalue me and treat my like shit whenever I give them the chance. At this point I'm not even sure that they were tgis affected by my brothers addiction or that they were like this before and caused my brothers addiction. He went to rehab this monday for the 13th time, not even kidding it really is his 13th time. I dont expect much but maybe, just maybe, this is the time he really quits. I can only hope.
/endblog
>>
File: (you).jpg (143KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
143KB, 900x900px
>>40494849
>>
>>40495269
At least he feels the need to go to rehab on his own accord - so he's on somewhat the right track, most addicts are too delusional or stubborn to see that they need serious help. Not even fucking 30 year old men for dope money at 17 years old rang alarm bells in my ex's head.

As for you though, i'm really not sure how an addict's family/close relatives can live a normal life. Did you just pretend your brother didn't exist or something? How did you even manage to concentrate on school work knowing your bro was shooting up? I'm genuinely curious and not trying to be a dick or anything.
>>
>>40493845
Is that Dan "all up inside her" Schneider?
>>
>>40493845
>>40494218
>>40494804
>>40494811
>>40494988
>>40495205
>>40495187
>>40493845
IIIIIITS THE KIKESSSSS
>>
>>40495318
Well I always had a good bond with my bro, even thou he was addicted. As for school work I'm just lucky with my brain, always had good grades even thou I only made half of my homework and never studied, not even for exams. My parents always called me a lazy piece of shit for not always makibg my homework and never studying but they couldn't do shit because of my good grades. They even put me in one of the hardest prpgrams in my country but it didn't change anything about grades or my homework. Like you said I had alot to deal with and got no empathy. I used food and WoW to escape and weighed 140 kg and was gladiator by the time I was 18. Once I broke free from my household I did lose all the weight thou, now I'm 75 kg, and for a while I drank alot but that time is over aswell. I always had fun with my brother since we both had the same parents and needed eachother for support. I knew he shot up but I understood why he did it and never blamed him for it.
>>
>>40494926
Northern Soul
>>
>>40495322
>The moment someone makes a dongle joke they lose their job.
>This shit is allowed to go on.
Seriously, I always tought the whole "jewish media lobby" thing was hysteria. But I'm going all /pol/ in my old days.
>>
>>40494849
Dave Ramsey is legit, but the rest are hard memes
>>
>>40494204
Also restaurant food is almost always toxic compared to literally anything you cook at home.

Also, if you think water isn't good to drink with a meal and feel like you need something else to go with it, you have an addiction.
>>
>>40493845
Senpai, is that Dan ''if you have a daughter, hide her '' Schneider?
>>
yes. someone post the image with all his nicknames already.

also, not all of his girls are damaged goods. Erin Sanders posts pics of herself in multiple ages sitting on his lap on her site so she's fine with anything that went down.
>>
Interdimensional shapeshifting child molesters run the world.
>>
>>40494339
>not being able to have a fight to death at every waking moment
You're not ready for the race war, brother.
>>
>>40494878
>I have taken tons of drugs and know alot of people who are still doing drugs, stopped using them or never really used them. The latet two are considerably happier than the people who use drugs. I get sad whenever someone tries to justify their drug use of try to rationalise it. It's pathetic.

Has it ever occurred to you that people who are unhappy might resort to drugs to feel happy, and not the other way around? Fucking retard.

I hope you're underage because otherwise you're just fucking stupid.
>>
>>40494967
Why are you green texting faggot
>>
>>40493845
Never ever dirty bulk or suicide cut
>>40494339
also 100% this makes me want to kms looking back on the times I unironically denied drinking, partying etc in 2013-15 because I was a /pol/tard and didn't want to be a "degenerate"
>>
>>40493964
Fuck I wish I did this. My dad always told me to, and invest in a house early.

I piss so much money away on vehicles, motorcycles, toys, high end shit that I really have nothing to show for it.

I've been making 100k+ a year since about 22 and am 31 now. Don't own my own place, only have about 40k in savings... No debts or anything, just a lot of expensive toys that are depreciating. Don't get me wrong it's a great time, lots of fun, but if I could do it over I would have kept my first of each, bought a house, banked everything else so I could just say fuck it and take a year off here and there to get away from the world
>>
File: 1484429361960.jpg (236KB, 750x725px) Image search: [Google]
1484429361960.jpg
236KB, 750x725px
>>40493845
Natty bodybuilding is a scam and there's no point even lean bulking as a natty after 2-3 years lifting since most of your "gains" will be fat and what minute amount of muscle you gain will vanish again when you cut (that alone should explain the futility of natty cutting as well)
Pin to win
>>
Go after girls. Be brazen and shameless. Don't wait for one to give you a sign because they might never do and chances are you're gonna miss it anyway. Approach, fail and make a fool of yourself, keep grinding that XP until you get good.

This might be the most basic truth for a normally adjusted male but somehow nobody taught me this as a kid and it took me years to realize (or at least acknowledge).
>>
>>40494339
I agree to an extent. I was socially retarded in hs, now I'm 31. Never been drunk or high in any way, and still socially retarded. Don't care to start now but wished I went out as a younger man and learned to relax and get over the aversion. Would be nice to have a way to just go out and meet people, it seems drinking and partying is the only way to make friends in my part of the world
>>
File: 1479570354266.jpg (187KB, 972x667px) Image search: [Google]
1479570354266.jpg
187KB, 972x667px
>>40496151
cope
if they aren't tearing your door down to jump on your dick just give up and rot
>>
File: Quotes312.jpg (52KB, 480x478px) Image search: [Google]
Quotes312.jpg
52KB, 480x478px
Being in the present is such an important thing to know, yet nobody ever teaches it to you unless you go looking.
Seriously, meditate and live in the present, it can change your life of you're a compulsive over thinker like most of us here.
The idea of pain can be just as bad as pain itself.

>>40494907
>philosophy isn't a meme
I second this
Stoicism and Zen philosophy are good.

Also, I don't believe in any gods or demons but religious and especially occult texts are great if you approach them as, basically, psychological manuals.
>>
>>40493845
Can you elaborate on how food impacts your mood to a noob /fit/poster? Thanks.
>>
>>40496172

higher quality women want higher quality men

keep ur boots laced if u wanna keep pace niga
>>
>>40496306

uh yeah here's a great test you can run yourself

cut as much fat out of your diet, take notes on how you feel, do that for about 1 week.

add fat into your diet 50g-100g per day.

take note of how you feel for a week.

that's the most simple and visceral example you could ever experience.
>>
>>40496172
lol that's the same guy
>>
>>40494786
>Anyone on planet earth
>Not being offered any drug contacts they want during a 5 minute stroll in/near town at night.

Why do I get the feeling that you are larping?
>>
>>40496329
cope
if you aren't a tall robust North Atlantid with male model facial proportions and a large taint you should just lock yourself away from society and rot for eternity
>>
>>40496350

higher quality women want higher quality men

keep ur boots laced if u wanna keep pace niga
>>
>>40494067

For any other milfags, TSP. It's absolutely excellent as far as investing. Set it up for a 10% contribution ASAP.
>>
>>40496346
If it is, that makes me very happy
>>
>>40496350
Go back to /r/incels
>>
>>40496367
Same smile, same chin shape. Note in the toga pic and the pink shirt pic you can see how his chin sticks out a little farther from the rest of his jaw. He has a different hairstyle and is wearing sunglasses so it's hard to tell, and obviously he's in better shape.
>>
>>40496349
There's a lot of drugs here in Belgrade, but only if you know where to look. Neither I nor any of my friends have ever been offered anything during a late night stroll.
It would be a fucking retarded thing to do, dealers would be literally begging to get v&.
>>
>>40496382

It's not the same guy, have you nigas seriously not ever seen this picture before?
>>
>>40496395
Sure I've seen the pic before but I've always thought it was the same guy.
>>
>>40496340
Thanks, I'm gonna try this.
>>
>>40493845
The things you want in life don't just come to you. You have to go out and get it. Actively try and get happiness. Go out and make a social life, don't wait for one to come to you. GO OUT AND ACHIEVE IT
>>
>>40496439

Naw, back when this shit was doing the rounds they found the ex-boyfriends tumblr/facebook and the girls tumblr/facebook.

I don't think it was too hard as this was initially pasted up in reddits fat loss community if I recall, and she had a link to her tumblr in it where she documented her weight loss or somshit.

But yeah, no it's not the same guy. She did leave him after she lost the weight, they even got the guy to give a statement on it but he just gave the usual 'it was mutual' spiel.
>>
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Especially here. Every single account you ever read is through different spectacles from your own. Being jealous/envious/annoyed by it is absolutely nonsensical.
>>
>>40496236
what books do you recommend for starters?
>>
>>40495839
Underrated
>>
college is a waste of fucking time for half the people who go, yes for STEMfags too youre not exempt
>>
>>40497289
Definitely not for me. I'm too disorganized to do shit on my own but I have the aptitude to solve technical problems very quickly.
>>
Don't waste your time going to college unless you are going into medicine, law, or engineering.
>>
>>40497445
>law

Nah I was on that road its shit. 90% of the time youll be at least 100k in debt and make like 60k/yr.
>>
>>40493845
You do not have to do it perfect 100% right now, but you do have to refocus on the job as soon as you realize you're slipping. This is called persistence.
>>
>>40496099
May I ask what field you're in?
>>
>>40493845
Is that Dan "Hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider?
>>
>>40493845
You are more importamt than any other man or (specially) woman in your life.
>>
lifting doesn't cure autism
>>
>>40493963
Right in the feels
>>
>>40494804
Do you think he self inserted a lot as Josh?
>>
File: spag.jpg (53KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
spag.jpg
53KB, 719x719px
>>40494849
>needing someone to tell you how to not believe in God
>>
>>40495421
>Dave Ramsey is legit

Meh, he seems friendly, but his cooking show is overrated
>>
>>40496172
>Implying the nerd didn't get super needy once she got hot
>>
>>40497799
Yeah it's mind-boggling that /fit/ will get pissed off about some random couple breaking up.

I wonder if there's a reverse board where women get pissed off when guys get hotter within a relationship and then that relationship ends for any reason after that.
>>
>>40495785
Yes, it is Dan the Can.
>>
>>40494339
>Cardio kills depression and anxiety.
THIS. Whenever I'm sad or depressed and I just run I feel so good. Just like back in elementary school when I would run to every class and it made me so happy. I don't know why really.
>>
>>40494849
>>40494864
>mention atheism
>"lol you must be an autistic neckbeard cringelord faggot"
>>
>>40494691
This too. You think you'll end up being happy and you'll stop hating yourself once you feel your good enough for someone, but it doesn't really change.
>>
>>40493845
Quiting coffee/caffine and getting 9 hours of sleep was a major change in the way I function.

I have more energy, better mood, and I think clearer. It took a while to notice the differences, but after a week or two it is huge.
>>
>>40493964
This if you ever plan on retiring you need to be saving minimum 20% of your income.
>>
>>40494780

There's a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.
>>
>>40495077
Good advice, bee yourself might be a meme here but you can always tell if someone is being genuine or not. Also nice dubs
>>
>>40493845
if your not sure what you should be doing pick something expensive and start saving for it.. I wish i would have started early.
>>
>>40494815
Hey .... I drive a dodge charger :(
>>
File: ELrf0.png (308KB, 2566x980px) Image search: [Google]
ELrf0.png
308KB, 2566x980px
>>40493963
>>40494592
Everyman 2 or 3
>>
File: 1487295195311.jpg (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487295195311.jpg
536KB, 1920x1080px
What did I learn?

WHAT DID I LEARN?

I have spent an incredible amount of money impressing girls. Even beyond the fancy cars and money, girls will always go for the guy who can make her laugh, and you will be nothing until then.

Don't trust anyone in this world.

Fuel your rage of being forever alone in the gym.
>>
>>40493845
Empathy is the most important skill you can have in personal relationships.
You don't have to like people or agree with them, but if you can understand what they want and why, it will open many doors for you, in any area of your life that involves other people.
>>
>>40498177
I don't even have a meme for how autistic this is.
>>
ALWAYS TAKE CARE OF NUMBER 1 FIRST
>>
>>40495205
Jesus christ she looks dead inside in this one
>>
>>40496845
Epictetus' Discourses, Marcus Aurelius Meditations, Tao Te Ching (mix of martial strategy and philosophy), Prometheus Rising, and if you really want to, Liber Null and Psychonaut by P. Carroll (this one's optional, if you're into occultism, or willing to read about it).

Just a few personal favourites.
>>
>>40494667
Boom swagger swagger boom boom swagger boom boom boom
>>
Take the time to read books about history, wars, military tactics and survival. Read memoirs of great men and learn how leaders would think.
>>
>>40498301
> Tao Te Ching (mix of martial strategy and philosophy)
I'm tired, Jesus, I was thinking of the Book of Five Rings, but they're both a good read.
>>
>>40498301
>Marcus Aurelius Meditations
You don't need to read the entirety of this. Sure, it's short, but he gets the main point across by the end of like chapter three, then repeats himself ad nauseum for like 8 more chapters.

Hell, I'll sum it up in a couple sentences
>nature functions due to the work of the creatures within it
>you as a human have the natural work of utilizing your skillset and cultivating life wisdom
>you're gonna die, but dying is in accordance with nature, so do your natural job and deal with it
>everyone's name fades so dont try to make yours stick beyond the generations of your kids and grandkids

That's pretty much it. He does more specific examples of these same points, but this is the meat of his arguments.
>>
>>40498094
Also hope you don't die before you get the chance to. not that your dead self will regret not retiring.
>>
>>40495999
That's is exactly my point. Congrats you understood it. Too bad you are so triggered and just made it obvious you are an unhappy druggie. Get help and get well anon.
>>
Objectivist philosophy

Once I realize that this is the only way to live happy and stop worrying about other people.

>mans highest moral purpose in life is his own self interest
>>
>>40497445
>>40497289
I dont agree completely. I dont have a STEM degree. College was an avenue of my maturity. I also was able to network with many people. I have received many job offers from alumni as well. Job Recruiters want my sack, Im not a fucking genius but college was definitely a stepping stone to my success.
>>
>>40498460
Like you dont need running shoes nigga, But they're sure help.
>>
>>40497289
>>40497445
It really depends on how defined your life goals are. In the US, some place won't look at you unless you have more than high school on your resume. You won't need a graduate degree for 95% of jobs, but the hiring culture is just as much a part of the "go to college" meme as the government and public school systems are.

If Trump reworks industry in the country, you might have a better chance, but until then, you're hard pressed without good contacts
>>
Be aloof as fuck with women
Take drugs, even the harder ones, but use sparingly
Be mysterious
Don't smoke weed, you will get no where in life.
Make women pay the entire bill
Learn female anatomy
Prioritize your studies over lifting
Never open up to women, it makes them really fucking dry.
Whilst looking for a relationship, shit test potential partners. Encourage them to be sluts, and make it seem like you won't judge them for talking about their sex life. If her count is more than 3-5 and she's 25 or older, pump and dump her.
Realize that the world is going to change dramatically over the course of your lifetime
You're truly an alpha when you out-wit women in conversation, which is something they are naturally better at compared to men.
>>
>>40498442
bbs first ayn rand novel
>>
>>40493845

I can't think of anything....fuck
>>
>>40497846
Actually, there is
Look up lolcow /g/
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 171x294px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 171x294px
>>40498620
>>>40498442 (You)
>bbs first ayn rand novel

>Implying I haven't been doing Atlas shrugs at the fountainhead since I was bby
>shiggy
>>
>>40493845

Ill give you the advice my grandad gave me just before he passed away.

DO NOT GET MARRIED.
>>
Sports aren't bullshit.
>>
>>40498177
Wrong board Elliot
>>
File: twunk.jpg (87KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
twunk.jpg
87KB, 640x960px
>>40493845
Come out of the closet, you'll be more popular

Also being gay is cheaper /fit/ start easing yourself into it.

Think about it:
No wasting money on girls
No rejections
No gender divide problems (she feels like this and I don't get it)
No kids to pay for
No kids to ruin from the ground up genetically or psychologically
Adoptable kids you get paid to keep and selectable for genes and looks
Partner has equal earning power or may be daddy and you're set for life
Protein Economies
Hot guys
Supportive interconnected community

inb4 AIDS

PrEP and Pep are things for a reason you closet cases, suck a dick and all your problems will spurt away
>>
>>40494804
BRING ALL MY BITCHES BACK
>>
>>40499268
this
>>
>>40496172
Moar?
>>
File: beenheretoolong.jpg (14KB, 333x279px) Image search: [Google]
beenheretoolong.jpg
14KB, 333x279px
>>40499268
>Protein Economies
I hate that I know exactly what you mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 720x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 720x721px
>>40493845
Is that Dan 'The Hymen Collider' Schneider?
>>
>>40494339
nobody will acknowledge the pic related? is this normal?
>>
>>40494849
Richard Dawkins is a joke
>>
>>40500228
youre a no name piece of shit. who is keeping score
>>
File: 1532523453.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1532523453.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>40494339
>>40494786
>>40494804

>yes, good, waste your lives away seeking meaningless pleasure

you're all stage 0 Don Juans
>>
>>40493845
Get a decent ETF as young as you can and put as much as you can into it

that's literally all you need to do to be able to retire with a good amount of money
>>
>>40500255
waste your meaningless life doing something meaningless you fucking retard
>>
>>40500265
give it meaning

you fucking disgrace
>>
>>40500282
imagine sisyphus happy-rusty cooley
>>
>>40495269
I hope so too bro. I wish you the best
>>
>>40500241
But he's right you know
>>
>>40500180
Dan "Spread em' Wider" Schneider
>>
>>40496365
Navyfag here,

This.
>>
>>40494849

>Rick Steves

He makes a living teaching stupid Americans how to navigate 1st world European cities. If he can teach you anything in the first place, you're retarded to begin with.
>>
>>40500208
kek, first thing I thought is that she's disgusting and too full of herself for looking like that, second was that she probably fucks more than I do
>>
>>40498346

>Take the time to read books about history, wars, military tactics and survival. Read memoirs of great men and learn how leaders would think.

Not a bad suggestion, but everyone I know who espouses this idea is actually a massive sperg. They're the kind of people who source their understanding of history, politics, philosophy, etc. from AoE and Civ games. It's painful how they've taken over /lit/ and /his/.

Why do I get the feeling that you're one of them?
>>
>>40497289
if you're serious about working in a scientific field or want to do research, college is absolutely necessary.

ie good luck working in a production or analytical position in a pharmaceutical company without a chemistry degree

ie good luck being an actuary without a math degree

you get the point

lots of jobs out there, however, don't require a college degree. some of them are probably well-paying jobs, too.
>>
>>40495269
my older brother went used to be a heroin addict too. i'm not sure when exactly he started, but I was younger than you were and he was younger than your brother was. it sucks. it really does. there was never any money because of expensive ineffective treatments, i didnt have any cash for my first date because my bro took it for drugs, and i still fucking hate christmas. he went to rehab a whole bunch of times, but it never really stuck. then one day it was like he just snapped out of it. he was over for dinner (he was homeless at the time because my mom kicked him out of the house), and he said that he was done with the stuff. we'd heard all this before and didn't believe him. a few weeks later we saw him again and he looked good, had a job, and was slowly pulling his life back together. today, he's a functional, happy, healthy person.. idk if he still shoots up; suspicious stuff happens occasionally (or maybe i'm just looking for holes in his stories), but he's pretty much "normal".

It can get better, anon. I know its hard being shoved to the side. as a teen, it made me angry at the world. I still feel like there's a hole in me because brains are all wonky like that. but at least i don't hate my brother anymore

don't give up hope.

to keep this related to the thread here's my advice:
>forgive everyone for everything
holding a grudge is the type of shit that will give you cancer. next time you're pissed off at someone ask yourself if whatever they did is really worth you being all twisted up inside. in my experience it never is. it took me a decade of hate to learn that
>>
>>40494339

this so much. Experience life you tards, go out, have fun, in 15-20 years you'll think about how you wasted your best years and cry like babies
>>
>>40494804

this country is so fucked up
>>
>>40494849
> Mark Rippetoe for my health
> Richard Dawkins for staying out of religion
>>
>>40494804
Do you think Dan "The Large Hymen Collider" Schneider videos it and sells it on a black market?
>>
If a woman ever suggests that you take a break, she has another guy lined up she wants to fuck.
>>
>>40493845
Get involved in a sport, be it an individual sport like MMA or OCR you can still join a training team or get involved in a team sport like adult amateur hockey, baseball, etc.

Depending on your personality and goals being fit for more than just your own benefit and competing will help you easily push past otherwise difficult plateaus.
>>
>>40496349

lol in what part of Zimbabwe do you live, my friend?
>>
>>40493964
Where do you even start to invest?
>>
Once you reach your goal body, you'll have an insane level of confidence and be able to do everything you dreamed of. Never give up.
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.