[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My physical therapist said that once you turn 25, you won't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1482038762619.png (1MB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1482038762619.png
1MB, 1632x1224px
My physical therapist said that once you turn 25, you won't gaint muscle much anymore because test drops or whatever he said. I'm almost 23 and don't train. Should I not even bother if in 2 years I'll lose everything?
>>
That's retarded. You obviously won't gain as fast as at 18, but it's not like your test drops to 0 overnight when you turn 25.
>>
Not even slightly true
>>
>>40491591
Source?
>>
>>40491496
depends on your race
most white guys get erectile dysfunction once they hit 25.
>>
>>40492112
Not true.
>>
File: testosterone-levels-by-age.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
testosterone-levels-by-age.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
yes, testosterone in males begins dropping in the mid to late 20s
>>
You can make gains at any point in your life. It gets harder and the natty limit drops lower though
>>
You can rise up your testosterone level with healthy food, lifestyle, sex, sport. If you are smoking or drink beer, but will not do it in future - you can have even more testosterone, that you have for today.

Also, anyway, you will have some level in future, and in 25 it will be enough for growing.
>>
>>40491496
When you turn 80 you die, so whats the point of living all the years before if your just going to die?
>>
>>40491496
>>40492285
Only happens if you don't train and stay active. You also need to be more careful with what you're eating
>>
>>40492319
>>40492306

Nothing short of TRT will increase your testosterone in any measurable or notable degree. Your testosterone goes down as you age, period. No need to deny scientific fact because of your moral dilemmas, just acknowledge that if there was a natural way to increase testosterone, it would be wide spread and marketed.
>>
>>40492340
>Nothing short of TRT will increase your testosterone in any measurable or notable degree. Your testosterone goes down as you age, period
Fuck you're dumb. You do realize that someone with a testosterone level below 100 can raise it to 1000 or more by making the right decisions. But not right ahead and get cucked by pharmaceuticals
>>
>physical therapist
lmao
>>
>>40492515
t. Neckbeard
>>
>>40491496
Rubbish, i took years getting to 90kg lean then lost it all at 24 to illness, down to 68kg. Now im just past 25 and im back to 89kg.
>>
>>40494935
What kind of illness anon? Autism?
>>
>>40495138
Crohns
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.