[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ay /fit/ I love gym, I go 7 days a week. For the last week I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: How to be a boss.jpg (107KB, 594x752px) Image search: [Google]
How to be a boss.jpg
107KB, 594x752px
ay /fit/

I love gym, I go 7 days a week. For the last week I've been feeling weak and tired dispite good rest and healthy food?

I'm getting ready to go gym now but I really don't feel like going ? Also craving fast food..?
>>
>healthy food

This says nothing about whether you are eating ENOUGH to support your activity levels.

The fact that you're craving fast food pretty much confirms you aren't eating enough. Your body is telling you it needs more energy, and of course craving calorie bombs is the response.

Eat more.
Obviously don't go full retard and binge on carbs all day.

Also stop thinking about eating "healthy" and start thinking in terms of eating "correctly" for your goals.
>>
>>40489667
Tbqfh beginning lifters should all count calories if only it is to become aware of what theyre eating
>>
>>40489639
>if someone insults you (...) thank them
Kek, good luck being domesticated male-bitch

>Me : You've got no character, I bet you would say nothing if I banged your gf right in front of you
>You : T-thanks bro.
>Your gf : next Wednesday then, Anon
>>
>>40489858
You are a very insecure man
>>
>>40489878
Yes that's also true.
Still I'm not going to allow anyone to insult me (friend jokes don't count). An de thanking for disrespect and scorn I find especially insane
>>
>>40489919
If someone insults you they probably want you to react and get angry, simply ignoring them or not getting angry yourself works like a charm most of the time, this doesn't always work though but mostly

You can make any behaviour look bad by making up cuck stories tho
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>40489639
>if someone insults you, consider it constructive criticism and thank the person
>if you want sex, let her know it
>>
>>40490097
>Good morning miss I would like to request a session of sexual intercourse please.
>What's that? I'm a gross pig and I should go fuck myself to death?
>W-why thank you for the criticism.
>>
File: 1487094367151s.jpg (2KB, 125x81px) Image search: [Google]
1487094367151s.jpg
2KB, 125x81px
>>40490127
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.