[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What protein/fat/carb ratio do you guys do. I've always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: ratio.png (162KB, 745x984px) Image search: [Google]
ratio.png
162KB, 745x984px
What protein/fat/carb ratio do you guys do. I've always roughly tracked my kcals/ratios and did carb > protein > fat. But I got an endomorph body type.

Seems wack getting more fat than carbs....is this some sort of broscience or what?
>>
>>40487011
I do 35/35/30 protein fat and carbs

>Endomorph
That doesn't exist.

You just have a lot of bodyfat.
>>
>>40487011
Sugars and simple starches take less processing and will get stored as body fat if you don't use them immediately, and then you won't have those calories available for burning, which will make you feel less energetic and hungrier. Fat gets metabolized over time, so your available food energyou is more consistent and you have more time to use that energy before you store it and feel tired/hungry.

If you've got the lack of appetite or the will power to just not pay attention to these signals, you can still succeed, if you burn more calories than you consume, but I find a lower carb, higher fat diet helps me control my appetite and maintain energy for workouts without the need to snack for a pick-me-up after work.
>>
>>40487011
I do max amount of protein before I start farting a lot, ~100g fat and then the rest carbs
>>
>>40487011
Don't count the calories, make the calories count.
>>
File: IMG-20170222-WA0001.jpg (135KB, 976x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170222-WA0001.jpg
135KB, 976x403px
>>40487011
Mine
>>
>>40487167
>4, 651 kcals with 7g of carbs

am I reading this right. Got any pics of yourself, can't imagine hitting that many kcals without a shit ton of carbs
>>
>>40487192
>makes protein shake with oil instead of milk
>>
>>40487192
I am a recovering hamplanet. I eat zerocarb. Since February 1, I have lost 4 lbs (206 to 202). I'm 6'1.

Lifts progressed steadily by 5lbs upper body and 10lbs lower per workout over last month. In doing phraks GSLP.

Current: 175 bench, 125 press, 255 DL, 165 squat (hip and ankle flexibility, but getting better), 145 bor. Can now almost do a pullup. Body fat is around 21%.

I eat a lot but I don't gain fat weight. Pretty sure I'm losing fat as I feel leaner and my Grindr regulars have noticed. I'll do another dexa at the end of April.
>>
>>40487222
It shows what I eat. Every day I eat a combination of some or all of ribeye, lamb chops, bacon cheese, eggs, choritzo or other dry cured meats. About 1kg meat in the evenings. I fast 22 hours a day, and my workouts are fasted.
>>
>>40487269
>Body fat is around 21%.
you sure about that?
>>
>>40487011
>macromorphing
How do you megazord mode?
>>
>>40487011
>But I got an endomorph body type.
Youre probably just fat
>Seems wack getting more fat than carbs....
No it isnt
>is this some sort of broscience or what?
Its regular science
>>
File: Screenshot_20170224-141539.png (292KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170224-141539.png
292KB, 1080x1920px
>>40487192
>can't imagine hitting that many kcals without a shit ton of carbs
Lol pleb
>1670kcal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.