[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why don't you play a sport, anon? unless you're an

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

why don't you play a sport, anon? unless you're an actual powerlifter who competes (which there aren't many of on /fit/), why don't you take up some other sport? it's like working really hard in a class but not taking it for credit. it's pointless
>>
Because I'm out of high school and don't need a physical competition to tell the apes around me I'm most fit for mating.
>>
>>40486782
the whole reason i started lifting was to improve my rugby
>>
>>40486782
I played rugby in uni. I have really great memories of it, but that was as much the social aspect as it was the game itself. I thought about playing for a men's team, but I don't think the social aspect would be the same, and I don't really want to chance an injury. I really enjoy lifting, so I'm training to compete in powerlifting and/or strongman.
>>
>>40486782
Started playing rugby in uni. It's starting to get more serious as we're playing at least 4 D1 schools this year. Shits fun as fuck but as a noob I seriously feel so behind in the fundamentals. I still fuck up hands sometimes. How do I become a more accurate passer?
>>
>>40486782
>forgetting strongman
>forgetting the actual strength sport
>implying that the secret event in the arnold won't be manlet toss someday soon
>>
File: snatch2.gif (1014KB, 297x211px) Image search: [Google]
snatch2.gif
1014KB, 297x211px
>>40487452
>strongman
Underground "sport" for meatheads and hillbillies. Weightlifting is the real thing if you care about sports, athleticism and strength.
>>
File: fedorafag.jpg (42KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
fedorafag.jpg
42KB, 479x720px
>>40486782
I run in events across the country, not competitively but for fun, does that count?

>>40486902
Pic related
>>
>>40486782
Because the only sports I like are boxing and mma, and i'm too fucking old to be getting my face smashed on a regular basis
>>
I want to get into rugby but I haven't played since I was 13 and will get completely rolled
>>
>>40486782
I'm thinking of getting back into tennis with the goal of winning a small tournament (I played for 12 years and stopped before college 5 years ago).
I don't know if I should do it because I would lose some gains because of the amount of aerobic exercise.
I would train for 2-3 hours minimum daily to get back into it.
>>
File: poke poke poke.jpg (906KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
poke poke poke.jpg
906KB, 1500x1000px
>>40488169
Competition is a beautiful drug. Derail the Gains Train, pick the racket back up. I know it's the right thing because I made a similar choice - pic related.
>>
I play baseball... not very /fit/ lel
>>
File: 1475598425297.png (382KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475598425297.png
382KB, 600x600px
>>40486782
Gaelic. I'm playing a match later today.
>>
>>40488129
this
>>
File: hoop de dooper.jpg (650KB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
hoop de dooper.jpg
650KB, 3600x2400px
>>40486782
who /rug/
>>
>>40487061
I think that depends entirely on the team. Played for uni, and European teams also. Went out with the men's team after a game and goal was to see how many girls you could take home while keeping up with the drinking pace of everyone
>>
i rock climb and shoot hoops with nigs, and whatever other sport i come across speak for yourself nonathletic faggot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.