[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's post SHTF and there are no gyms or barbells anymore,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

It's post SHTF and there are no gyms or barbells anymore, only what you can find or build yourself.

How do you stay maximally /fit/?
>>
>>40484234

The gym wouldn't go anywhere, just the owner. Bust the door in and get your pump on.

Actually what I'd do is just go squat in some mansion, and scavenge a kick ass home gym.
>>
>>40484234
why is there a human in the picture if they are instinct?
Please explain
>>
>>40484307
that's not a human, it's a nigger
>>
>>40484292

The gym would be reclaimed in years.
>>
>>40484316
science says other wise my man and not that shitty racial science either. stay triggered ?pol/friend
>>
File: Where-the-hominids-roamed_1000.png (164KB, 1000x442px) Image search: [Google]
Where-the-hominids-roamed_1000.png
164KB, 1000x442px
>>40484356
>>
>>40484234
That's because we're at the top of the food chain. You take the bottom section and the structure will collapse, take the roof and it just because shorter.
>>
Now that the SHTF I will be forced to do constant physical labor throughout the day rather than having to go to a gym for an hour and doing no labor for the rest of the day, so I wouldn't need to do much extra work to maintain /fit/ status
>>
>>40484603

> gets killed by someone who did all that plus working out
>>
>>40484637
>lifting makes you a better fighter
You're retarded
>>
>>40484661
> on /fit/
> doesn't even lift

back to /pol/ with you
>>
>>40484349
That's so sad. a family was living here, had memories here...
>>
>>40484698
oh boo hoo
>>
>>40484661
kek this, kids thinking there 4 pl8 diddy lift is going to help them in a fight when they don't know how to throw down
>>
>>40484292
Why would you only do squats? What about diddlies, and bench, and rows, and OHP?
>>
>>40484349

I'm not black, though, so this process would take a lot longer.
>>
>>40484307
Why would bees going extinct cause all the water to evaporate?
>>
>>40484691
>muh /pol/ bogeyman

Get lost on your way to reddit?
>>
>>40484349
Why doesn't this happen to houses that are occupied?

I don't have to do much maintenance at my house.

Is it just because american homes are made of balsa wood and tissue paper?
>>
>>40484384
That hardly proves a correlation between ethnic phenotype and cognitive function
>>
>>40484349
>implying it wouldn't look like Fist of the North Star
An oddly well taken care of gym in the middle of a nuclear wasteland with a bunch of HUGE guys working out till the end of time
>>
>>40485152
mind blown
>>
>>40484234
If for whatever reason I couldn't access a gym I would do calisthenics and lift stones
Although in all likelihood the heavy carrying that I would have to do would make the stone lifting superfluous. Seriously if you haven't ever done properly heavy farmers walks/yoke carries try them they're fucking difficult full body exercises.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.