[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chilling with friends in garage, smoking >all day/night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: babam.png (96KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
babam.png
96KB, 396x385px
>chilling with friends in garage, smoking
>all day/night friends gf is touching me up, massaging me, unzips my hoodie, lifts up my shirt
>friends gf goes "heh I bet anon's shagged loads of girls haven't ya?"
>"eh I'm a virgin..."
>her boyfriend just sitting in a tire smoking not giving a shit about anything

what does this mean lads
help me find the answers
is she signalling me to cuck her boyfriend? do they both want it? she told me her boyfriend is frigid (for non-ukers that means he doesn't like/want to have sex)
>>
She is using you to make bf jealous and maybe get off his are and Fuck her.

Bros before hoes
>>
>>40483455
desu she did half of this while her boyfriend wasn't there (he went out to pokemon hunt with my other mate, and it was just 3 of us left)
>>
>>40483442
They're snakes don't do what they want you to do
>>
It means you're hanging out with shitty people.
>>
>>40483491
I like hanging out with shitty/low-life people tbf, they're a lot more fun and chill than the "good hardworking" people I know who are judgemental as fuck, all they do is play world of warcraft in their spare time and maybe once every 2 weeks would play some football
>>
>>40483442
fuck her and then tell your boy that she's a whore.

tell him there was nothing you could have done to stop it since you were drunk.
>>
>>40483524
"heh, you were drunk that's ok my friend I'm not going to gang beat your ass and possibly send you to hospital or the morgue haha, you were drunk it's ok, that validates your shitty behaviour haha, wew"

these people are kind of "dangerous" people and the reason why nobody screws each other (normally in terms of males) is because then that one person gets gangfucked by the rest
>>
Bros ALWAYS over hoes

Women come and go, but bros are forever.

I made this mistake and fucked one of my best friend's exes while they were on a break. He forgave me, but I still can't forgive myself. Be a bro.
>>
>>40483661
he hates you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.