[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in a bad place mentally >feeling extra shit and depressed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 8e8.png (17KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
17KB, 509x619px
>in a bad place mentally
>feeling extra shit and depressed today
>force myself to workout
>start doing squats
>warm up sets feel heavy as fuck and barely do them
>working set
>feels like a truck is on my back, never did the squats feel this heavy
>barely do 5 reps
>sit down and can't find a reason to do another 2 sets
>leave gym, smoke a cigarette after like 6 months without smoking
>come home and weep
>hate myslef and contemplate suicide
How do you make yourself workout if you're feeling shitty /fit/? I really hate myself for what I did today.
>>
>>40480099
Something that helped me out a lot recently was asking myself better questions.

One of the best questions for me was: What would make me happier right now?

I ask myself this question constantly throughout the day, and it leads me to small solutions that add up over time.

Try it. Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>40480243
But what if the answer isn't going to the gym?
>>
Preworkout used to help, though now I got used to it so I don't bother going
Not like doing half of what I usually do has any point
>>
>>40480424
then just do what makes you happy, friendo
different people have different interest and goals, not everyone wants to deadlift 4pl8.
>>
>>40480099

Just set yourself little goals senpai, like one more rep or a little bit more weight and focus on achieving that goal so the rest of the workout isn't shit if it goes bad.

Would then say to grab a disposable camera, go out, and take pictures of all the things you find beautiful or just the things you like in and around your area or something. Could get them developed and put them in an album or even stick them on your wall.

Defo something teen girls do but back in the days when I was more into photography, walking around and finding neat stuff to take pictures of took my mind off things. It helps.
>>
>>40480099
>>in a bad place mentally
Same here man, chances are mine are more difficult to solve than yours but i still have hope, just working towards those better times my friend!
>>
>>40480856
>competing about how bad your life circumstances are
kil urself senpai
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487522447090.jpg (72KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487522447090.jpg
72KB, 650x650px
Did you move the dirt today?
>>
File: 1367097014068.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1367097014068.gif
2MB, 320x240px
firs of all, you need to understand something.

Depression does not excuse your lack of disciprine.
You need to work extra hard to build your iron will, but one day you might wake up feeling... good. Just good. Just fucking fine. In that day, you will know you have made it.

So, discipline yourself into giving all you can every time. If you cant give much - suck it up. Next training will be better. But never give up and skip a training day. You need those squats to get fine. They will help.
Just never, ever surrender and leave them. When you learn how to love the iron, the iron will love you back.
>>
>>40480880
I love this concept. Force myself to do something to improve myself every day. Doesn't matter how big it is.
>>
File: delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
delete-this-feel-men-s-t-shirt.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>>40480880
No
>>
>>40480878
hes saying even tho his are worse he is still gonna keep going dude
>>
File: IMG_2033.jpg (144KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2033.jpg
144KB, 958x960px
>>40480099
If I ever have that "just don't got it" feeling I always think about something that happened that frustrated me where if I had been bigger it would have gone better.

Like a gril that chose a better guy over me or that time I got jumped 3 on 1. Then I imagine how it would have gone if I had been bigger.

Like I think about just atomizing the girls pussy or leaving the three guys twitchy and brain damaged.

Always gets me going.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.