[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck fit, why is my bench DECREASING so rapidly??!?!?!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1474842723584.jpg (20KB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
1474842723584.jpg
20KB, 720x576px
What the fuck fit, why is my bench DECREASING so rapidly??!?!?!!

Doing SL. Got to 55kg comfortably. Got 55432 on my sets, ok. Failure is part of the game. I'll get it next time.

Now warming up to do bench first, I even struggle a little with warm up and barely make 3 on my first set.

This is making me sad famalam I just wanted to reach 1pl8 ;_;
>>
>>40476983
probably shit form brah. can you keep your scaps retracted while you bench or is your back too weak?
>>
>>40476988
I do generally. Like I said, got to 55 comfortably
>>
>>40476994
i got to 90kg bench for reps before my shit form fucked with me, so i wouldn't rule out bad form entirely. however, if you're sure your form is good, it's likely not enough food/sleep
>>
>>40477028
>it's likely not enough food/sleep
I've been sleeping in lately.

could it be a case of not having enough food today? because I haven't had much, just a burger and chips with my mate, but I'm trying to figure out how much I eat before gym usually because it's not too much either.

my stomach feels more bloated than normal so it might be a case of my protein powder not being digested yet, could that be a cause of it?

ended up having a shit workout, did rows then spent 10 minutes on the treadmill to try and shake my body around a bit. ended up going home.

wasted day desu senpai ;_;
>>
>>40476983
how much are you eating?
how much are you resting between sets?
>>
Post a video of your bench form.
>>
>>40476983
natty lifting is a meme
>>
>>40477455
SL handles the rests, 1.5 minutes if easy, 3 minutes if hard.

eating, i dunno, not something that I have been tracking religiously.

should I though? at this sort of weight range I thought I could atleast get to "intermediate" before I had to start tracking my macros.
>>
>>40477198
you eat fucking burgers and chips before working out? What the fuck
>>
>>40477561
I had it for lunch 7 hours earlier ;_;
>>
>>40476983
I had this for a while and it turned out i had crohns and was losing weight and muscle.
>>
>>40477571
the last time you ate before working out was SEVEN HOURS AGO?

Alright dude your diet sucks and you don't seem to understand much about eating. It's safe to assume you were dehydrated as fuck too. Do you even track your macros at all, or do you just drink random protein shakes because "hurr protein grows muscle"?
>>
EAT MORE SCOOPS COME ONNN GOMADD BENCH 4 TIMES A WEEK, WHATEVER IT TAKES
>>
>>40477675
ok duely noted.

no macro tracking, I tend to drink just before workouts

I guess you're right, I need to pay attention to what I eat more, and I guess try and have dinner before heading to the gym

>>40477812
ok bench accessory everyday.
>>
File: IMG_0575.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0575.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Hi OP I just want to pile on and say that you should indeed fix your diet and you'll make good gains.

IIFYM is easy to get started with. You can track all your foot using MyFitnessPal and you'll get the hang of it in a few days. Be sure to weigh and measure everything autistically for maximum success.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.