[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else feel like their main problem with regards to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4489.jpg (128KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4489.jpg
128KB, 1200x800px
Does anyone else feel like their main problem with regards to cutting is drive-thrus?

I eat pretty good at home, but if I end up going through a drive-through my decision making skills go to shit.

I'm addicted to this shit too. If I'm out on the town for more than a couple hours without eating, I'll pop through a drive-through. I feel like normal people just tough it out and wait till getting home to eat.

Seriously want to kick the fast food habit.
>>
>>40476526
>Does anyone else feel like their main problem with regards to cutting is drive-thrus?
No, my main problem is sugar.
>>
>>40476526
>>40476707

Does anyone else feel like their main problem is blaming something outside themselves for shit they have full control over? Because I'm kind of sensing some of that here.
>>
>>40476526
sell your car then fatty
>>
>>40476526
Jesus christ only in America.
>>
Or just don't go through the drive-thru.

Christ, where do these people come from?
>>
Keep some nuts in your car and snack so you can get home and eat well. And stay hydrated.
>>
Guys often I start banging my head against the wall, but it hurts my head.
How do I stop my head from hurting?
>>
Leave and never come back.
>>
>>40476761

This. Mixed nuts or even peanuts are good to keep hunger at bay until you get home.

Hard boiled eggs are good too, but a little less convenient.
>>
>>40476725
Sugar is an addictive substance.

"yeah bro just stop using cocaine lmao"
>>
>>40476766

Raw eggs, by contrast, are not a good option for snacking on the go.
>>
>>40476766
>>40476761
Every time I buy nuts I end up eating the whole bag in one go.

What really works for me is telling myself that everything is a jewish trick and that it's my duty to resist them.

>t-thanks /pol/
>>
>>40476792

Why are you a person?
>>
>>40476773
And yet lots coke addicts recover, don't they? The ones who don't make excuses anyway...

I've cut sugar from my diet before, feels like shit for about a week, then you're fine.
>>
>>40476792

>not growing your own nuts to avoid enriching the nut Jews
>>
Literally the ONLY problem with cutting is the dread of feeling like/becoming a small twinkshit
>>
>be on a cut
>still go to drive thru whenever I want
>plan out calories ahead
>dont order any fries, unless I plan ahead for them
>end up finding drive thru food nasty after eating clean
>>
Go through the drive through
Order 2 double meat hamburgers, one with cheese, one with bacon and mayo on the side, no buns
A big salad with ranch
Perfectly within my eating plan.
Living la vida low carb
>>
>>40476812

Honestly, if you avoid the fries and soda, fast food isn't the monster it's made out to be.
>>
>>40476526

no. literally the only drive-thru place in my entire country is mcdonalds and then a local burger chain. I basically hate both of them.

t. yuropoor
>>
>>40476526
>go through drivethru
>ask for one of each combo number
>don't pay
>go inside and make a big scene about not getting my food
>call the manager a racist
>on the floor, walking some dinosaur or some shit. why are you still reading?
>go home and play csgo
>call the first person that awp's me a fucking nigger.
>drink a protein shake.
>cry myself to sleep
>realize it's 4 am and i have no job
>cry
>>
>>40476763
Buy a cushion helmet
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.