[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gym has lost and found >full of brand name gym clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3965.jpg (35KB, 394x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3965.jpg
35KB, 394x458px
>gym has lost and found
>full of brand name gym clothes and shaker bottles

The shaker bottles are like $9.99 new.. should I just take them all from the lost and found?
>>
I found an iPod at the gym.
>>
Who are you going to sell them to? Retard.
>>
File: smug.jpg (61KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
61KB, 800x522px
>>40473289
There was a jew at my gym that would do exactly this.

I told on him to the management and he was kicked out kek

When he was getting thrown out I did a few salutes through the glass.
>>
>>40473302

No one? I'd use them for myself
>>
File: 1450408586940.jpg (15KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1450408586940.jpg
15KB, 400x387px
>>40473289
>tfw i'm the guy that finds people's shit laying around and hand it over to lost and found

i could have had several belts, straps, and some knee wraps
>>
>bringing a water bottle to the gym instead of using the fountain
>>
>>40474343
>that guy who sips between every set
>>
Literally stealing gains if you do OP
>>
>>40474343
>>40474370
Seriously, walking across the gym to get a drink of water in between every set makes you a huge faggot. I guarantee that you're the piece of shit who leaves a machine or unloaded barbell in a squat rack unattended for ten minutes, then comes sprinting across the gym saying "BRO I WAS STILL USING THAT" when someone tries to start their routine. Someone who fucking thought ahead and brought a water bottle.
>>
>>40473725
you a good nigga anon, keep it up
>>
>>40474408
Hahahahaha you make the bitch move and relinquish your rightful rack, yet call the guy who drinks from the fucking drinking fountain a faggot? Anon pls your impotent rage is embarrassing
>>
File: 7310.jpg (12KB, 426x382px) Image search: [Google]
7310.jpg
12KB, 426x382px
I always take headphones from mine
>>
>>40473298
What gym??? I lost mine and it wasnt in the lost and found
>>
File: 2-format6001.jpg (27KB, 805x317px) Image search: [Google]
2-format6001.jpg
27KB, 805x317px
>>40473289
>should I steal gym equipment from others?

No.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.