[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoooo fit 5'5 manlet here! I've been training for a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: konenigger.jpg (118KB, 1300x866px) Image search: [Google]
konenigger.jpg
118KB, 1300x866px
Yoooo fit 5'5 manlet here! I've been training for a year now with my lifts being

DL: 310x1
Bench: 155x4
The Press: 100x6

at a BW of 134 lbs! Anyways to get to the point, my gf is 5'7 at 134 lbs aswell, but I can't hold her for more than a few seconds like in the pic.

My question is what do I have to do/work on to be able to lift/hold her like that?
>inb4 grow taller
>>
come on guys don't leave me hanging
>>
get stronger
>>
>>40469809
How the fuck did you even get a girlfriend at that height? She's gunna leave you for the first taller guy to show interest in her.
>>
>>40470982
i mean we have been together for 8 months and she was a virgin and got plenty of 6'+ bros trying on her, its all about personality and looks breh, im just a lucky guy :))
>>
>>40469809
5'7 and I'm just as curious. It's one of my biggest fantasies to pick up a girl and carry her over to bed.
Bumpin for interest
>>
>>40469809
Pretty sure you just need some decent BW and do curls and chin ups
>>
>>40469809
Core strength most likely.
Out if curiousity, how can you DL a decent amount but your bench is what any 14 year old could do?
Does being a manlet really make DL that easy?
>>
>>40471134
is it really that bad? i guess, i mean i weight literally nothing
>>
>>40471134
He DLs 310 and presses 155 for reps. That ratio isn't strange.
>>
>>40471134
It's probably proportions.
You could be short but if you have long arms your bench will be tougher than if you had short arms.
>>
>>40470982

I'd say he probably talked to her.
>>
>manlet bragging about his Deadlift

You need to pull it like 2 inches LOL

Come talk when you have a real height diddie
>>
>>40472953
how is 3pl8s for 1rm a braggable weight lmao
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.