[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ so my gf broke up with me and I've been devastated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1467097567697.jpg (137KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467097567697.jpg
137KB, 720x1280px
Sup /fit/ so my gf broke up with me and I've been devastated a mix of sadness and anger. But I've decided to turn my life around to prove the cunt wrong I'm not worried about commitment to this because I'll just use my spite to fuel it but the problem is that I'm the heaviest I've been all my life (21 6'2" 265lbs) and I haven't touched a piece of exercise equipment nor dieted since highschool.

My question is what are some good body weight exercises to get started (I'm getting a gym membership soon but I have to decide whether I want to use the local anytime fitness, YMCA or travel about 30 minutes to go to an actual gym). As well as some good cheap meals/recipes that I can prep at the start of the week.

Also what are your guys thoughts on Grey Skull as a beginner routine?

Thanks for any advice /fit/.
>>
>>40469026
Without a decent diet in place you'll never lose weight.
Focus on the diet first.
>>
265lbs is Probably why she ditched you. If you don't give a Fuck about yourself why would you give a Fuck about her.

Diet is 90% of losing weight but no reason you can't build a little muscle whilst dieting so do SL whilst eating right.

A good first step is cut out fizzy drinks and bread
>>
Buy bulk frozen chicken/turkey/fish

Cook as much as you can in one go.
Box it up with a small helping of rice, and as much veg as you want.
You can generally make 5-10 meals in one go depending on the size of your oven.
Add mustard or other low calorie things for flavor if you need it.
Diet is the cornerstone of losing weight, you can't do it unless your diet is suitable.
Honestly, meal prepping is the one biggest thing that helped me stop being fat because if I have a meal in front of me, it stops me buying easy shit from a shop.

Greyskull is a good routine.
>>
>>40469026
You should do a beginners body building routine if your ultimate goal is to make your ex jealous, gains will come to you easily if youre a beginner
Intermittent fast, its the easiest thing in the world to do
>>40469038
diet is the single most important aspect to losing weight. If you think that this is somehow wrong, that's why youre fat
>>
File: cbb.jpg (60KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
cbb.jpg
60KB, 680x818px
>>40469026
Sorry brah. We will all get there.

Your rage will fuel you at first, your sadness will carry you a while, but in the end you have to do this for you.

Protein will keep you full. I want you to, from now on, view bread as sugar. Whenever you see a piece of bread you should be imagining a pile of sugar because that's what it is.

Chicken and veggies. Use my fitness pal to track you calories. I think you will be amazed at how much chicken and veggies you will have to eat to meet your goal.

You should be stuffed after every meal.

Don't put your exercise calories into the software, it will throw you off. Exercise doesn't use as many calories as people assume.

You gotta do muscle weight stuff. But you aren't going to be getting big right now. You need to get your body fat percent below 20% and get down to a healthy weight. I like setting 199lbs just for the confidence boost of being sub 200.

After that you can start your gains. It's important to exercise during your diet to retain muscle mass. Also DO NOT cut your calories more than 25% of your BMR. This will cause muscle loss no matter how hard you work out.

It's a slow process man. But you will get there.

btw, if you mess up an drink a large coke with a big mac and large fries you better put that in the diary. I want you to see the calories you are consuming. Go ahead and eat the large pizza I don't care, but if you don't pt that into your diary I will kill you. Eventually you will start to understand the caloric content of the foods you eat and only then can you make rational nutritional choices.

You won't see a Subway Sand-which as a healthy choice. You will see an 800 calorie sugar bomb with a 500 calorie diabetes drink.

Maybe you will choose the salad and chicken instead.

You can do it.

ALSO: READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>40469038
>>40469064
>>40469065
>>40469096

Thanks for the advice and I've been cutting out sugary drinks and focusing on more on water/tea/coffee (green and black) as well as trying to choose healthier options to eat but I need to actually buy some food to prep because for the past 2-3 years I've been working at McDicks and eating there obviously they have terrible choices for healthy food which I need to stop eating.
>>
>>40469123
Thanks anon, screencaping this post as a constant reminder.

But I should cut out all bread completely? Just lean protein rice and veggies?
>>
>>40469226
Man, bread is used so fast in the body it's basically worthless. It tastes amazing ya, and it "fills you up" ya. But in 2 hours you will be starving again.

There's nothing wrong with carbohydrates. It's just that they are hard to work with when dieting. if you have the willpower to fight through the hunger then eat carbs all you like it's no problem, just stay to the calorie limit and you will lose fat.

Protein and veggies will fill you up to bursting and yet you will still be below your caloric limit. So I use them exclusively.

Good job cutting the sugary drinks too. Drinking calories is the worst way to spend them. You get no fulfillment.
>>
>>40469327

Ah ok I see what you're saying now, I'll definitely cut it out then or at the max keep it extremely limited.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.