[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the /fit/ opinion on body hair? Chest/stomach as well

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7422.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7422.png
1MB, 1334x750px
What is the /fit/ opinion on body hair? Chest/stomach as well as back. Should I get rid of it or does it add any benefits?
>>
thick chest hair is manly as fuck

if it's patchy or looks spidery and shitty just get rid of it
>>
File: giphy.gif (923KB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
923KB, 450x259px
>>40466541
The ONLY acceptable back hair for guys is the following:

Leg Hair is fine

Chest hair is fine

Ass hair is fine unless you are a fag

Pubic hair should be trimmed every few weeks or shaved every 6-8 weeks. Trimming is a pain in the ass and less safe. Use a Fusion 5 blade razor to shave all the pubic, ball, and gooch hair while taking a bath. It looks weird for 3-5 days while it starts to grow back hair, but looks great for a month and a half after that.

Arm hair is fine

Hair on hands is fine but anything above the middle of each finger should be plucked out because those hairs usually look goofy as there are only 2 or 3 of them.

Hair on the shoulder, back of neck, upper arm by the shoulder, and back should all be shaven off. They all look awful. Use a razor to take care of the shoulder and upper arm and buy the Deluxe Man Groomer for your back and any other place you can't reach.
>>
>>40466620
How about stomach
>>
>>40466620
Continued:

Armpit hair should be trimmed every month or so. Don't shave it, just use the mangroomer trimming head to take care of it.

As far as facial hair - don't have a fucking neckbeard. If you want a beard or mustache, be able to grow a decent one and take care of it so it doesn't look like pubes on your face.
>>
>>40466634
Stomach hair is ok if you have a super hairy chest too. If you only have a little hair on your chest and/or stomach, then shave it off weekly.
>>
Don't have a unibrow unless you are Joe Flacco.

In regards to the hair on your head; if you don't want to take care of it then get a 4 guard buzz cut all the way. If you are balding just shave it all off.

Nothing is worse than long hair that is dry, oily, or looks like shit because it isn't being taken care of or some other reason. I swim 3 times a week and keep my hair very short because the chemicals dry it out and make it look awful when it gets even a little bit long.
>>
>>40466634
How about liver
>>
File: body dec 2016.jpg (44KB, 316x552px) Image search: [Google]
body dec 2016.jpg
44KB, 316x552px
Pic is me a couple of months ago having never shaved anything on my torso aside from nipple-beards.

I shaved my whole body for the first time a few days ago and holy fuck the increase in definition is astounding.

I feel like a fag tho. Dunno if ill keep it shaved.
>>
>>40466953
If you go with the whole body shave (don't worry about legs or ass) you have to do it weekly.
>>
>>40466953
That's the main reason I was thinking of shaving my whole torso
>>
>>40466620
Thanks for reminding me to shave my cape.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.