[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Public service announcement that if you've stalled or plateaued

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1486718163291.jpg (660KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486718163291.jpg
660KB, 2560x1440px
Public service announcement that if you've stalled or plateaued in strength and miss the feeling of noob gains hop on creatine, this shit is amazing, added 25lbs to all of my lifts so far using the same reps.
>>
>>40466277
PLACEBO
>>
Cite a study showing creatine improving maximum hoists. Pretty sure you're experiencing placebo.
>>
>>40466291

Even if that's true its been an extremely strong placebo. Went from failing a 230lb bench a month ago to easily doing a 245lbs bench a few days back
>>
>>40466307
Creatine supplementation has been shown to increase strength on the bench by 3% - 45%. Anything with that kind of effect range is pretty fucking suspect.

You're talking about dbol gains in terms of strength.
>>
>>40466301

I tried it out after watching a few youtubers go into detail about the product, thought I'd give it a go not expecting anything but its been amazing, its fairly cheap so just sharing in case anyone wants to try
>>
>>40466307
Thats cuz your brain is on limiter mode and your bidy can do way better than what you think and thats how you get in a plateau
>>
>>40466325
The only real change I notice on creatine is that I don't gas out when I'm adding volume to my workouts. Helps me keep my weight up when I move from a 5/3/1 or jump up to 15 rep sets. I don't bloat at all so I only gain a couple of pounds from water weight on creatine which is nice.

If you want to feel like a God and spend less money I highly suggest ditching your natty card. During my 4 week dbol Kickstart I added 10 lbs bodyweight and added 10 lbs to every exercise every workout.
>>
I feel like creatine has helped me to recover faster
>>
>>40466291
>I don't believe in evidence, clinical study and science
>But I still like to shitpost the word placebo

Top kek

>>40466301
There're several https://examine.com/supplements/creatine/

>>40466318
It's almost as if nitrogen uptake affects muscles and strength positively, who would've guessed

I don't understand this creatine is shit and causes hair-loss meme but they need to stop.
>>
>>40466412
Science is the better hoax ever made.
Wizards created the science conspiracy to hide the power of magic to the world.
>>
>>40466412
>>40466412

By 45%? I doubt you'll see much beyond the 3% increase in strength unless your're diet is so shit you've got no endogenous creatine. It's great shit for recovery and water retention and maintaining volume, but it's effects on strength are greatly exaggerated. It's like the kids claiming they've stacked on 20 lbs of lean mass during 4 Weeks on ostarine.

You're claiming steroid-like results from something that is nowhere near as efficacious as a steroid. I can almost guarantee you that the only studies showing a significant mass or strength gain were funded by supplement companies and we're flawed.
>>
>>40466277
I know that image, how was the guy doing those called? they're amazing
>>
The best part are those Creatine Dreams
>>
>>40466521
ok it was kuldar leement, awesome, thanks (you)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.