[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It has been a long drive and you have a long way to go. You stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 6

It has been a long drive and you have a long way to go. You stop at a gas station and go inside to get some food and drink.

What do you buy that doesn't steal your gains?
>>
>>40464047
Beef jerky and coffee
Maybe some chips
>>
beef jerky. pretty simple mate
>>
Gummy bears
>>
>>40464047
One of those 20g protein Starbucks coffees and hotdog
>>
Bag of sunflower seeds too.
>>
>>40464047
quest bar, coke cherry zero
>>
I work at 711 so this shit is breezy! Jerky, buffalo chicken roller, or lenny an larrys cookie
>>
Large Bubble gum icee with a king size milk chocolate Hersey bar.
>>
File: 0859 - IeTR83A.jpg (40KB, 396x398px) Image search: [Google]
0859 - IeTR83A.jpg
40KB, 396x398px
Clif Builders Protein Bar
Coconut Water
>>
A reese chocolate bar and whole milk.
>>
Coffee, apple, and jerky.
>>
Some kind of protein/energy bar
Unsweetened ice tea
>>
>>40464047
gimmie dat 2 fo 4 monstas, extra strength senpai
one of them chicken wraps, the new bbq chicken one thats some good shit 26g of protons
a little pack of short bread
some sriacha chips
and a snickers bar

I'm bulking
>>
Trail mix, hot dog, and coffee.
>>
whatever the fuck I want
>>
Four Paydays and a large bottle of water.
>>
why do you retards think junk food will take away your gains? When I bulk I literally eat jelly beans and other junk candy post workout and I am shredded as fucking beef baby

as long as you workout you can eat whatever the fuck you want whenever you want
>>
realize im not autistic and grab a pack of swedish fish and a twix
>>
This happened to me last weekend. I picked up beef jerky and sunflower seeds.
>>
>>40464047
Water
Clif Builder Bar
Beef Jerky
>>
>>40464047
12 pack of keystone light
>>
>>40464047
Beef jerky
snickers
sips
>>
donettes and choco milk
>>
>>40464612
>drinking while driving

you deserve to die
>>
>>40464703
Don't tell me how to live my fucking life
>>
>>40464730
Your right to do what you want ends where my right to not be killed on the road by a drunk driver begins
>>
>>40464471

>Coconut water

I like coconut but I just cannot handle the fucking water. It tastes so gross.
>>
>>40464047
fuck it
bag of munchos and a lemonade
>>
I stop at QT. 2 for 3.33 King Size candy bars. Get some of the king size thicc Reese's cups, a king size Hershey's cookies and cream, maybe a hot dog if I'm feeling hungry, and a 0 calorie vitamin water lemon flavor, because the non 0 calorie one tastes weird to me after i drank no calorie one for a year when i was cutting
>>
>>40464047
protein shake if the macros aren't complete shit, maybe some jerky, if it's a long drive I'll probably get one of those java monsters, the hawaiian one is pretty gud. I would also get some peppermint gum for dem jaw gains and a couple bottles of water
>>
>>40464741
Stephan Molyneux plz go
>>
Spicy snack mix and lemon brisk.
>>
>>40464186
I've been doing this.
>>
>>40464047
Water
Clif Builder Bar
Bananas
That First Sip
Lenny & Larry's "Complete Cookie" (if I can eat 380 kcals)
Coconut Water
Raw Cashews
Raw Almonds and then activate them on the long car ride.
>>
>>40464047
What the fuck is mist?
>>
>>40464577
Yeah nah this isn't true. I lift 5 days a week, do hiit 3 days a week, and jiu jitsu 5 days a week, and can't dip below 18% body fat. I eat well too, shit's fucked.
>>
>>40464589
>im not autistic
>swedish fish

wew lad
>>
>>40464955
this is like shit that fatties think is healthy but actually isn't

>it's a rice snack, it's healthy
one serving is like 230 calories, but that's a suggested serving size, most people probably eat a bag that has 5 or 6 servings in it - then it has 315mg of sodium in one serving - again, multiply by 5 or 6.

>it's just tea, it's healthy
it's a sugar bomb - 22g in that 2 liter bottle
>>
how funny. just got back from the local holiday station. got my nightly dark roast coffee. after 8 o clock all their fresh baked daily donuts and cookies are buy one get one free. otherwise all the leftovers after 9 got thrown in the trash. instead of buying any of those, i instead just poured a third of my cup with hot chocolate, and the rest dark roast. perfect. got all the sweet i craved. win win.
>>
>>40465110
Sierra Mist, it's generic lemon-lime soda
>>
>>40464577
>>40464589

/thread.

these two replies win. man, for self-proclaimed manly muscley men you guys sure act like wimmen watching your figures.that is purty dang gay if i may say so myself.
>>
>>40465147
thanks friend!
>>
Slim Jim's pack with the cheese and nuts. Beef Jerky and Coffee w/ Creamer.
>>
bag of dukes shorty sausages and a vitamin water
>>
Peanuts, jerky, water or coffee. Maybe A nice protein or energy drink if I can find one that isn't sugary
>>
>>40464577
>bulk
>shredded
Well we're not all swimming in gear buddy
>>
Trail mix
Black coffee
Altoids
>>
>>40464047
Jerky and sips.
>>
>>40464047
OP the most prominent things in your picture are preserved meats and flavoured nuts.

What, did you think this was a tough riddle? DYEL?
>>
>>40464047

Water or coffee

Mixed nuts
>>
Gallon of milk
>>
I saw Jason Genova at a gas station near Del Ray yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “I'm a human bean! Not bean, HUMAN BEAN!” and kept turning around and flexing his butt, yelling "I flex my butt, I like shit!" I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around, muttered to himself, and said "I eat 6-8 meals per day I need this, it speeds my molecular structure," and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her yelling "fucking piss! You remind me of my ex-girlfriend, I'll never find another person like her again, she was a fucking dime a dozen."

Before walking out he kept talking to himself, saying "I'm a human bean, I'm in college, I'm at South Tech, when I graduate I'm gonna be an air conditioner."

True story bruhs
>>
>>40465125

I thought you were going to say something like 12%. Dude, you should not be stuck at 18% bf with all the freaking cardio and a good diet and lifting
>>
>>40464047
200 slim jim's and a gallon of milk
>>
>>40465104
>activate almonds
they're not pokemon bro
>>
File: IMG_1226.png (2MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1226.png
2MB, 2208x1242px
>>40466184
>>
>>40464047
pork rinds and sippy
>>
IM GONNA GET MY SIP ON NIGGAS
>>
>>40464047
Chocolate milk
>>
clif bar and water
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (77KB, 702x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
77KB, 702x672px
>>40466184
I love this pasta
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 274x184px
>>40464047
>>
>>40464577
Yeah, that is what jim fix ( the guy that invented the jogging craze) said. His health theory was you could eat whatever you wanted as long as you burned it off.

Dropped dead at 50 with 95% clogged arteries.
>>
chocolate milk and nature valley oat bar.
>>
>>40464422
Good choice
>>
>>40464047
RYE CHIPS the fucking bomb. and some iced tea, but not the kind with like 30g of sugar in it
>>
>>40464577
what are empty calories for 200, Alex. seriously, your body gets nothing from that junk- no energy, no nutrients to help repair, etc. it's a waste of time and money.
the REAL question here is why do you think "junk food" is so rewarding? it honestly doesn't taste better than a lot of "healthy food" that I eat IMO, so there's literally no point
>>
>>40464730
it's more about telling you how to not end other people's lives. kill yourself, sure, but we dont want innocent dying in the process
>>
>>40464774
im okay with coconut water, but i cannot stand actual coconut, particularly shredded
>>
>>40465104
>Lenny & Larry's "Complete Cookie"
gag, i tried one of those once because it was in the student store on campus, tasted like semi moist sand that was pounded into cookie form. fucking awful, no taste, dry as fuck, horrid texture, literally threw most of it out
>>
File: deli1.png (526KB, 608x475px) Image search: [Google]
deli1.png
526KB, 608x475px
Go to the deli counter and get a chicken fillet roll.
>>
Jerky, pork rinds, water and black coffee
>>
>>40465139
B-bro.. I just wanted a snack from the gas station. I'm not prepping for a body building competition.

Why can't there be normies on /fit/? There's either the extreme fitness guru that hits his macros 365/365 days of the year, or a fat tub of never gonna make it.
>>
>>40464047
quart of milk and bottle of water

>>40464741
how are you going to stop him, tough guy?
>>
>>40464730
I sincerely hope you get raped in the gym locker room
>>
>>40464047
I'll take a number 9, fatboy.
>>
>>40467736
>Deli counter at a gas station
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
White Hell (aka European first sip)
Proton bars
Some shitty oversugarcoated mutant pastry like a bear claw or something
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.