[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>leg day >get pumped up to squat >end up going at the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3223.png (626KB, 788x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3223.png
626KB, 788x720px
>leg day
>get pumped up to squat
>end up going at the end of the day instead of the morning
>feel tired as shit
>packed gym
>wait 20 min for a rack
>form feels off, weight feels heavier, shitty couple sets in general
>try to continue workout
>every machine is taken
>have to wait forever to get anything
>become demoralized and give up early
>changing in the locker room
>catch sight of your tired ugly face and unsatisfactory body in the mirror
>go home hating yourself

Does this happen to anybody else
>>
Yes.

But you'll make up for it next time.

We're all going to make it brah.
>>
No.
My gym is a small niche one with 5 platforms, benches, and power cages. I have a key and go whenever.
>>
>>40462791
happenes to me all the time, i don't let it de-moralize me. find something to do while you wait for a rack. stretch if necessary, do bodyweight squats to prepare, work your mobility. after squats re-organize your workout so you can have high intensity. it really isn't that complicated.

man up you little bitch.
>>
>>40462791
home gym master race reporting in.... ive never had to wait for a bench, rack or bar ever and it feels great man. keep gyming but put some money aside if you can and save for a deec setup. a good bench and squat rack probs around 1k with an olympic bar and maybe 6 pl8s with 2 10s and 3 5s for incremental increases probs close to 6 or 7 hundred then all you need is a dip/chinup station for like 400 and you have everything you need and can buy extra pl8s as you make gains. all up 2-2.5k is a small price to invest for your gains.
>>
>>40462791
There are only three times I even bother going to the gym:

>5-6am, when all the normies are eating breakfast
>11am-1pm, when all the normies are at lunch [only possible if I have the day off]
>10-11pm, when all the normies are asleep
>>
File: wheelchairsquats.jpg (56KB, 706x342px) Image search: [Google]
wheelchairsquats.jpg
56KB, 706x342px
>>40462791
nope. never.
>>
That's the worst fucking feeling, for me it's when I'm excited to kill some bench, then my shoulder starts acting up or some Indian gangs are standing around the benches chatting and won't let me work in.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.