[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone make their own pre-workout? >inb4 just drink

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Does anyone make their own pre-workout?

>inb4 just drink coffee or sips

I actually like pre-workout but I'm getting tired of paying for it. I've seen formulas for it that mostly consist of Caffiene, Creatine, Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and L-Theanine.

I was thinking of buying this stuff in bulk and making it. Anything else I should add? Was thinking maybe a bit of YHCL and DMAA. Kool-aid or gatorade powder for taste, maybe a bit of stevia.

What about a cutting version that has YCHL and Ephedrine?

If I buy the bulk powders and I sell some of my homemade pre-workout to offset the cost is that highly illegal?
>>
>>40462568
Bumping with are BCAA's worth it also or just a meme? What about B12 or other 'focus' additives?
>>
File: IMG_0887.jpg (71KB, 500x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0887.jpg
71KB, 500x576px
>>40462568
I make my own preworkout by going to 7-Eleven and buying sips.

>tfw 2 for $4
>>
BCAAs are an expensive waste

B12 sure why not, never hurts

I make mine with 2 tsp citrulline, 1 tsp beta alanine, half a caffeine tab (50mg), a couple grams of arginine I've had laying around and a b complex pill. Makes my stomach hurt if I take it on an empty stomach. Works great.

Super cheap but the reason I do it is to control the amount of stims; I don't want to pay for a shitton of caffeine and amphetamkne analogs that will only be bad for me and make me addicted.

I don't see why it would be illegal to sell but I dunno who you're going to get to buy it enough to make it worth looking like a weirdo selling "homemade preworkout" at the gym
>>
>>40463087
That's not cheap though and sips aren't that great. I used them as pre-workout on vacation. I do like drinking them though.

>>40463266
I was mostly going to sell to friends and have them compare active ingredients to their own pre-workout and they can see it's the most cost effective shit around. Also able to make custom formulas, depending if you want tons of stims or not. Also most pre-workouts don't offer stuff like DMAA or Ephedrine, or YCHL.

Mainly i just don't wanna drop like $200 on powders and have a 2-year supply of pre-workout or whatever. I'd rather make my money back sooner and it might be kind of a fun, easy, no-risk side venture. I'm pretty good at marketing, graphic design, sales, etc.
>>
>1x200mg Caffeine pill
>2xmigraine pill (2x65+250+250 caffeine/aspirin/acetomenophen)

Take the pills, wash down with 2 cups of Gatorade G2 and a banana.
>>
>>40462568
sips is the only correct answer m8
>>
>>40462568
>Beta-alanine
Put that stuff in you and you'll never be alpha, bruh
>>
Emotional pain is the best pre-workout
>>
I make my own preworkout, it consists of Creatine, Beta-alanine, Citrulline malate and Taurine.
No flavourings or stimulants. The citrulline malate makes it taste sour as fuck, really gets your blood flowing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.