[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any reason for using caffeine as a pre-workout as opposed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1485288161574.gif (2MB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485288161574.gif
2MB, 400x600px
Is there any reason for using caffeine as a pre-workout as opposed to any branded pre-workouts?

Asking for my Grandma (pic related)
>>
caffeine won't do anything for you other than make you more alert and awake. if you are using a pre-workout for just the caffeine you are missing the point. sure, most all pre-workouts include caffeine, but they also have ingredients to improve your pump, strength, and endurance.
>>
>>40462334
I'm sitting on Amazon buying some sups and I've never used pre-workout before, will it genuinely improve my performance a huge amount?
>>
>>40462289
Pre workouts are fucking jew. just have a cup of black coffee and put on some epic music. Dont fall for the pre workout jew
>>
>>40462370
Ordered my stuff now lad so I've beaten Mr. Shekelstein this time
>>
File: 28715939.jpg (70KB, 500x709px) Image search: [Google]
28715939.jpg
70KB, 500x709px
>>40462350
meh - some of the preworkouts are legit, i used craze for a while before they banned it and it was like i was on speed, 3 scoops and i wouldnt sleep. that shit was fucking crazy. i havent found anything other than amphetamines to be as effective, however if you are overweight, there is a weight loss pill your doctor can prescribe called duromine. it is basically pharmaceutical speed and this shit will make you lift like youve never lifted before. 30 pills 120 bucks, try get the 40mg version if you can, 30 is good but i found towards the end of the course you really need 2 tablets a day.

as for caffeine, there have been a couple of studies that were fairly inconclusive but the general consensus was that caffeine does not negatively affect creatine absorption (if you use creatine) and as such is fine to use a pre workout. same as >>40462370
i just make a strong short black with a teaspoon of creatine and get the fuck on with it.

P.S your grandma is fukken hot man, can you hook me up? shes a GILF and i would like to put my tongue in as many places as possible.
>>
so is it a myth that caffeine helps you burn more calories? im not understanding much do to my high levels of sheer autism
>>
>>40462370

Or you... You just never bought the right PWO.

Try triple-x that has DMHA and tell me it doesn't fucking work. That shit is crazy, if I take more than 1 scoop Im going to be puke 100% after the work and Im shaking the rest of the day with Constant urge to move and lift.

Just because you got red pilled on bullshit like cellucor c4 doesnt mean that pwo dont work.
>>
I've been hooked on the shit for a closer part of a year now, the shit fucking works. If you don't feel your skin crawling and wanting to rip someone's asshole out, you're not taking enough scoopz.
>>
>>40465910
kek
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.