[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>use soap every day for entire life >skin always dry, acne,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: C4vyFGAVMAE5yi0.jpg (448KB, 2048x2048px)
C4vyFGAVMAE5yi0.jpg
448KB, 2048x2048px
>use soap every day for entire life
>skin always dry, acne, looks bad
>stop using soap for like a week
>acne disapears, skin looks healthier and younger

what is this fuckery
>>
Tell me you went straight to not using soap and didn't just try switching soap brands like a normal human being.
>>
>>40461858
that man looks like hes about to level up
>>
>>40462271
lol

>what is lotion
>>
>>40461858
Most wild animals aren't ridden with acne and such issues. Humans over-using soap products has wreaked havoc on natural skin flora. We are supposed to exist in a symbiotic relationship with the various staphylococci and such on our skin. They are the first line of defence against bacteria that cause acne, like Propionibacterium acnes.

Without soap you reach an equilibrium of skin flora that resists change from pathogenic invading species. Also equilibrium in oiliness of skin.

With soap you're basically washing everything away all the time. Bacteria and oil. Dries the skin out, so it starts releasing more oil to compensate. Invading species of bacteria grow like weeds do if you kill off the natural plant species in an area. Gives you acne.
>>
>>40463021
Yeah, but what about the part where you smell like a dog's asshole all the time?
>>
>>40465268
You still wash yourself with water and use shampoo, dumbass. Just remember to wear deodorant and you'll smell like everyone else. Straight up soap is way too harsh to be using on your face in any case
>>
>>40462376
RUBY LEVELED UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
>>
>>40461858
what about armpits and balls?
>>
>>40461858
Sounds like you haven't figured out how to use lotion. Keep trying anon, you'll figure it out.
>>
>>40465364
every fuckin take care of your face thing ever told me to wash my face with soap and warm water before bed though
>>
>>40465409
Could be the soap you're using. Are you using facial cleanser, or just bar soap?
>>
>>40465409
>washing your face with SOAP

is this a meme
i havent actually washed anywhere other than my pits balls and ass with soap

what do you guys do for a living that requires so much soap
>>
My scalp problems went away when I stopped using shampoo and started using a shampoo bar. I totally understand you OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.