[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bitches with waist trainers - thots trying to attract attention,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

bitches with waist trainers - thots trying to attract attention, or do they actually work?
>>
Thots
>>
>>40460853
Waist trainers actually do work, but most of the sluts on instagram who have these great figures have been doing it for years and years, either deliberately or not.

The idea behind it is you start waist training before you actually gain weight, so the area constrained doesn't actually accumulate as much fat as every where else. Your body will store fat naturally in the easiest palces it finds to do so, so if the easiest place is blocked off (stomach), it goes every where else.

The shit that a lot of people do not understand about them is that you can't just train when you're fat. you'll look better with it on, but if you're fucking fat, you won't change shit unless you lose weight. The cool thing about them is because your abdomen is restricted, the tighter you go, the more constricted your stomach is, and the more full you'll feel when eating with one on, actually causing you to lose weight.

The women with great figures understand how they work and use them consistently to shape everything else. the women who do not are fat and think it's a quick solution to a frumpy body.

so to answer your question OP, they are both sluts trying to attract attention because that's what you do when you have a good physique, and yes, they do actually work, but only if you understand what they're doing.
>>
I wear a corset waist-trainer (not the latex things like in OP's pic) to help with my posture while I work out because my spine is fucked up. My waist has gotten noticeably smaller since I started working out in general, but no idea if the trainer has anything to do with it. I just use the steel boning to help my form. I wear it under my shirts though because imo they look ridiculous and attention-grabby when they're exposed
>>
>>40460853
I've seen fags on my gym wearing that shit and I've always wondered about it.

Personally, not a chance I would wear that shit, but what do I know? I'm not homosexual.
>>
>>40460853
They work, been around for years. Gotta continue to train core though.
>>
Over time, it causes deformation.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.