[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw they didn't make the standard inch 2,5cm and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>tfw they didn't make the standard inch 2,5cm and the standard foot 30cm
>I'll always be 5'11 instead of 6 foot
>>
>>40457698
>using commas instead of periods
>making it

pick one
>>
>>40457698
>2,5

Is this a meme or do some third world countries actually type decimal points like this?
>>
>>40458680
Some countries do type decimal places points like that. Its not wrong, just different.
>>
>>40458680
It is the standard way in Europe, or at least the german parts
>>
File: iktu apustja.png (31KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
iktu apustja.png
31KB, 657x527px
>>40457698
tfw
>>
>tfw convinced I was 5'11 ever since I stopped growing
>try to measure myself to check and I might actually be only 5'10
>can't be sure though because I'm not too precise on my own
>start feeling self-conscious anyway
>try to reassure myself with the fact that I'm close to 6' in the morning
>know deep down morning size isn't real size and feel like shit
>>
>>40458680
they do in france or french speaking schools
>>
>>40457698
I always thought i was 6' but i got measured at the doctors and turns out I'm 5' 11.5" one life to live and a manlet.
>>
>>40458680
I work with a few Indian people and he was showing me the price of a car and the format it was in was 2,54,67,286. How do you even say that?
>>
nigga just lie about that shit if anybody asks
>>
>>40458974
One hundred thousand = One lakh
Ten million = One crore

So it's 2 crore 54 lakh 67286
>>
>>40457698
You are 6'1 now and don't you forget it.
>>
>5'11
>wear combat boots and have a hairstyle that adds some height
>appear 6'1
>>
>>40457973
This.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.