[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Find myself day-dreaming about this dude at the gym What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: PLS BRO.jpg (43KB, 530x568px) Image search: [Google]
PLS BRO.jpg
43KB, 530x568px
>Find myself day-dreaming about this dude at the gym

What the fuck you faggots, I thought the whole gay thing was a meme, fucking HELP
>>
>>40457517
Anon... it was a meme. I think you may have been gay all this time
>>
What's the colour of his eyes?
>>
>>40457531
Am not, I exclusively fucked women so far. I can't be

>>40457535
Dreamy brown bordering on hazel, he has a dreamy smile too and is taller than me which isn't a normal occurrence
>>
Ask him to spot

then ask him how much he benches

then say 'haha, then you can warm up by benching me'

It has worked twice with those 2 dudes in my hym
>>
>>40457599

Is that guy peeing?
>>
>>40457599
What exactly would I want to "work" here you silly goose? I hope you're not implying what I think you're implying
>>
>>40457554
Ugh, disgusting brown cow eyes. In the bin you go, untermensch.
>>
>>40457780
Most women prefer darker features, you cuck.
>>
>>40457780
He's just so dreamy. I'm an ubermensch myself, but I've always had a thing for darker women. Don't bully pls
>>
>>40457789
T. Mudslime
>>
>>40457822
>He's so dreamy.
>not gay

Welcome to /fit/
>>
File: acd.jpg (25KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
acd.jpg
25KB, 600x402px
>>40457554
>so far
>>
>>40457849
>>40458230
That's not w-what I meant
>>
>>40457517
Don't worry OP you're just mirin' his aesthetics. But if the thought you fucking him in the ass or getting fucked in the ass by him doesn't disgust you then I have some bad news.
>>
>>40458359
>>40458359
What if it's romantic shit? Like cuddling a bro? That's not gay, I've cuddled men before
>>
I feel you lad. It was months before I realized that mentally stripping a bro from the gym was actually gay.
>>
>>40457517
>tfw becoming slightly gayer the more I lift
>tfw traps are viewed unironically
>change background to one
>pic related
>>
>>40460211
no way that drawing was drawn as a trap
>>
>>40457554
I mean, you might be bisexual
>>
>>40457780
Brown eyed light skin people are the literal masterrace though
>>
You might be bicurious OP.

Don't hate yourself for it, you're just discovering yourself. Fap in peace and don't feel insecure
>>
File: welcome to fit.png (1MB, 1712x2268px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to fit.png
1MB, 1712x2268px
>I-IM NOT GAY
>every post OP makes homo suggestions
I know youre just trying to follow a meme and make us accuse you of really being a faggot, but deep down you and i both know that you actually get turned on thinking of his rock hard body and his big cock in your mouth
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.