[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, /fit/. Could you share some good bulking recipes? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: i6TOtWm.jpg (64KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
i6TOtWm.jpg
64KB, 599x599px
Hi, /fit/.

Could you share some good bulking recipes? I'm working full time + finishing uni and at the same time trying to maintain a 3200kcal diet which is proving to be the hardest of the three. I could really use some advice/ideas on how to eat this much in 3-4 meals.
>>
100g oats
100g almonds
2 scoops of protein

should be like 1100k cal and 60g protein
>>
>>40457206
>3200k
>k
>3,200,000

GOD DAMN NIGGA
>>
>finish work
>stop at Micky D drive thru on the way home
>order large oreo shake
>drink 1.2k calories on the way home

Is it really that fucking hard in 2017? How about leaving the house for once and getting fast food? Stop eating fucking rice and chicken
>>
>>40457423
I don't want to be fat like you, I have a gf as well.

>>40457382
sry my bad
>>
>>40457382
>being this retarded
>>
>>40457382
Are you fucking retarded or just baiting
>>
>>40457206

500g minced beef
500g pasta
loads of cheese

fry up your mince (onions and paprika optional) then cover the bottom of an oven dish
cover with a thin layer of cheese
cook your pasta then drain it
layer over the previous layers
add a thick layer of cheese to top

put in the oven at 200 degrees c until the cheese goes golden brown

will do you two meals with some impressive calories and protein
>>
>>40457525

>trying to maintain a 3200kcal diet which is proving to be the hardest of the three. I could really use some advice/ideas on how to eat this much in 3-4 meals.

You're literally having trouble eating and asking strangers how to eat more. Calories are calories, stay small (and apparently stupid), retarded faggot
>>
>>40457990
So in your opinion it is not OK to ask for advice on an Internet forum? lol
>>
>>40458012

My "opinion" is not to insult people giving you advice, especially when you don't know shit. You asked how to get more calories, I told you incorporate more higher calorie foods, you respond to this by calling me "fat" and mentioning a gf (???)

You're a natural, all you need to build muscle is 100g protein and a calorie surplus
>>
>>40458047
I agree that calories are calories but obviously there's a difference between 100cal McDonalds and 100cal vegetables due to more fat etc.

I don't insult people giving me dietary advice unless the advice is detrimental to my health. Just because I am asking for recipe ideas doesn't mean I don't know shit about nutrition.
>>
>>40457382
I hope you aren't actually this stupid
>>
>>40457553
>>40457731
>>40458152
>He doesn't know what a kilo calorie is
lel
>>
>>40457206
Go on Amazon and buy CarboGain. It helps meet carb goals and pack on calories.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.