[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like this is all pointless? I'm starting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0783.jpg (115KB, 497x790px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0783.jpg
115KB, 497x790px
Do you ever feel like this is all pointless? I'm starting to lose sight. It feels like no matter how much progress I make in the gym, no matter how hard at work at my academics, no matter how involved I get with organizations, it doesn't mean anything. My life is feeling more and more pointless and hopeless.
Anyone else having problems like this? I can't be the only one.
>>
sometimes i feel on top of the world and sometimes i feel like you

i think everyone goes through this to some extent

life inherently has no meaning, we give it meaning.
>>
It is all pointless. Literally nothing matters.

But you go through it because you only have ~70 years to do shit, so do you want to be a fat sack of shit who can barely move, or do you want to be a decent human being?
>>
There's always something you can be doing to improve your life. Look around you and find something to sort out. Take on more responsibilities. Do this forever and youll never have time to feel this pointlessness. And good riddance to it anyway
>>
>>40451918
>My life is feeling more and more pointless and hopeless.
That's the point you sad sack of shit, life has no default meaning. Do what you like to do. Do you like fitness? Do you like improving yourself? Do you enjoy any of it?

Then stay the course. Embrace how pointless it all is and do what you like.
>>
man i feel you. sometimes all i have inside is this hollow grey emptiness. That is my good side though, im either apathetic or deeply melancholy. But im not illogical and i dont think you are either so i just keep on going for the sake of potential good experiences to come.
>>
>>40451918
It is all pointless. Live for hedonism and helping others. It's the best way to live.
>>
post her nudes
>>
File: 1485642323758.gif (2MB, 500x281px)
1485642323758.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>40451946
This. The living give life its meaning. It's absurd to even try to define life when you haven't moved beyond it.

You are in the thick of it. Whatever life is for you... this is it.
>>
Give up, faggot.
It only makes it easier for me to succeed
>>
>>40452025
>hedonism
>helping others
pick one
>>
> There is no other universe except the human universe, the universe of human subjectivity. This relation of transcendence as constitutive of man (not in the sense that God is transcendent, but in the sense of self-surpassing) with subjectivity (in such a sense that man is not shut up in himself but forever present in a human universe) – it is this that we call existential humanism. This is humanism, because we remind man that there is no legislator but himself; that he himself, thus abandoned, must decide for himself; also because we show that it is not by turning back upon himself, but always by seeking, beyond himself, an aim which is one of liberation or of some particular realization, that man can realize himself as truly human

http://homepages.wmich.edu/~baldner/existentialism.pdf
>>
We are responsible for finding our own meaning.
>>
File: 1438303308037.png (205KB, 394x383px) Image search: [Google]
1438303308037.png
205KB, 394x383px
>>40451918
Then maybe you should follow pursuits that are inherently fulfilling instead of preparing for a future that will never come.
>>
>>40452025
Cuckhold level: off charts
>>
>>40451918
Life isn't about meaning. It's about experiencing it. That's the 'meaning'.
>>
Read classic books my dude. It won't solve anything but the catharsis helps.
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 736x855px)
image.jpg
136KB, 736x855px
Why do some people find the meaninglessness of life comforting and relieving while others find it terrifying and depressing? It's like 2 opposite reactions to the same thing. Some people have an easier time just "letting go."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.