[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck can you work a physical job and train at the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1487438252960.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1487438252960.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
How the fuck can you work a physical job and train at the same time. And I mean actually train to get stronger, not just lift weights.

I used to work in a factory and I had to stop cause my back couldn't handle it anymore
>>
>>40451300
do reverse hypers until u max the stack.
>>
>>40451300
Arnold worked Construction, went to school and still had time to make GAINZ.
>>
File: 1486322602558.jpg (106KB, 960x731px) Image search: [Google]
1486322602558.jpg
106KB, 960x731px
>>40451319
my back hurts just reading this

>tfw i'd kill for a fucking office job
>>
>>40451337
yeah and he was also on copious amounts of DRUGS
>>
Yea, I did it when I was younger

Phyiscal job, go home and thrash the iron around

>Home gym life
>Garage
>Mid august
>North cali
>115 in the gym
>Deadlifting like a mother fucker
>Squats felt great
>Drink water like a mad man
>Best times of my life senpai, I think I can never go back to that life style ever again
>These days, office job
>Life is filled with regret, trying to learn how to go back to my previous life
>After work/office job too tired/depressed to go to the gym...
>>
>>40451359
Well maybe that's your problem.
>>
>>40451300
By eating food with protein brah
>>
Get a better education
>>
>>40451420
>work from 7am to 5pm
>college classes are between 9am and 5pm
>no college will work to my schedule
>get a better education

I always wondered how people worked 2 jobs and still went to school. Are they leaving halfway through their shifts to attend classes or something? I'd be happy to do that but I'd get fired for walking out on the job
>>
>>40451464
>what are evening classes
>>
>>40451524
Yeah but timetables don't just automatically align. I'd be missing a bunch of classes
>>
grease the groove anon
>>
>>40451605
?
>Work 7am-5pm
>choose classes between 6pm and 10pm or weekend classes

It certainly is harder to do than being a full time student and will take years rather than a couple of semesters, but it is doable
>>
File: cat.jpg (193KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
193KB, 1600x900px
>Used to work a construction job
>Black dude on my crew, W.
>W. was chill as fuck
>Out worked pretty much everyone, everyday
>Drank aggressively after work
>Amateur boxer
>Did ridiculous amounts of high rep exercises every day after work
>Did so while drinking
>Still maintains the lifestyle after almost a decade

Idk how he did it, but it can be done.
>>
>>40451300
Get really pissed off before lift by thinking about things that anger you and listening to angry music and take a double dose of preworkout. Works for me, and I work 8 hour days in the sun.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.