[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a positive /fit/ thread? I just had a great pump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: happiness.jpg (6KB, 300x303px)
happiness.jpg
6KB, 300x303px
Can we have a positive /fit/ thread?
I just had a great pump workout
I want to read about some other happy /fit/fags
>>
>>40451239
I stopped overtucking my elbows (according to this strengtheory article http://www.strengtheory.com/why-you-should-not-tuck-your-elbows-benching/ ) when benching recently and am no longer having elbow pain/tightness, and my bench feels really smooth. Strength seems to be going up (I haven't tested maxes again yet), I should be able to blast through my previous Max within the next few weeks.
>>
>>40451239
Ironically, I was having the opposite problem
Over-flaring my elbows

My shoulders are much happier now and I'm advancing much faster
>>
>>40451499
Good to hear anon. Seems like there's always a careful balance where everything works together well.
>>
>>40451239
Ive lost 20 lbs in the course of a month through strict calorie counting. Still not near my goal weight, but happy regardless.
>>
Dyel here
Did my first 2pl8+ deadlift
It's not much but it's a lot more than I weight now
>>
>>40451239
my nigga

I just had a bro day arm pump session and shit was cash. Feels good to take a break from the everyday strength training routine.
>>
>>40451640
Did you get some good vascularity?
Arm days can really make you feel good when those veins pop
>>
My friend invited me to the beach today. I was wary because he always brings beers and we spend forever there. Today was my workout day and I knew going to the beach would fuck me up.

I went, I dont get out enough anyway. I declined all the beer. We spent 2 hours there, cutting into my normal workout time. If I get there any later than I normally do theres shitloads of people and my gym is small. Fuck. We end it by stopping at a local bar and he orders an appetizer. I have a small piece of it, but thats it, again, no beers. We get home. Im sandy af, I got sunburned on my upper back, and the heat has made me absolutely exhausted. It's an hour past my normal workout time and im starving. Everything in my body says dont go, do it tomorrow.

FUCK THAT. I wiped as much sand as possible off of me, got some aloe vera, and drove down there. I had a great fucking work out, mostly because I felt like shit and I still did my full routine. Fuck all those other people, I didnt give a shit about them. I came back home feeling fucking exhausted, took a shower, heated up some chicken and just chilled the rest of the day.
>>
File: blehblh.jpg (148KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
blehblh.jpg
148KB, 900x500px
>>40451239
did couch25k for the first time today.

cars been broke so no can gym

felt good guys.
>>
File: SUPREME.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
SUPREME.png
81KB, 400x397px
>had some problems over the weekend
>she hits me with the hey can we talk text
>meet up with her somewhere in public where we can talk without fear of being overheard but still with people around in case things get ugly
>an hour later were done talking
>all problems solved
>both in much better moods
>feeling much more positive now

not to mention i fucking killed my workout today. feels good man
>>
>>40451769
Eat some good food and that day is 10/10
>>
Finally got back into the gym for the first time in half a year, found I hadn't declined nearly as much as I thought I had. Good feeling - trying to turn around on all my bad behaviors.
>>
File: IMG_0138.jpg (487KB, 2173x1449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0138.jpg
487KB, 2173x1449px
I'm gonna get the grill soon
I can see it over the horizon
We're all gonna make it brehs
2017 will be the year of the gf
>>
File: 1484007416098-fit.jpg (980KB, 4500x4334px)
1484007416098-fit.jpg
980KB, 4500x4334px
>tfw you will be a teenager chad and have a cute teenage girlfriend that you grow up with, you both are 10/10 and could get anyone you wanted but you only need each other and you enter maturity together, get married and have a beautiful family, and even though you have been together all your lives, you just cant get enough of each other, at such point that you both die the same day, and hopefully meet on the other side, leaving your family all you have, and though they are genuinely sad for your deaths, they feel glad they got to share their lives with you and are proud to call you dad
Feels great!
>>
>>40451928
Me too brah
>finally getting visible gains due to lifting
>getting a good job
It's time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.