[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fact: If you don't train "properly" on a full-body,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (664KB, 642x532px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
664KB, 642x532px
Fact: If you don't train "properly" on a full-body, upper/lower, or push/pull, then a bro-split is always superior.

If you don't know how to properly program a full body, upper/lower, or push/pull, then a bro-split is always superior.

This is why so many people have still got amazing results doing a bro-split ; because you do so much variety and workload for each body-part that it's impossible to fuck up, where as with a upper/lower, or push-pull, you're limited by time/energy and must properly program your lifts in order to not fuck up and miss something.

TLDR: Bro-splits allow for a lot more mistakes to be made, higher-frequency routines do not.
>>
>bro split is superior
Yeah for bros that only have chest and arm day.
99% of lifters dont know how to program, that's why you see all the posts going "dont do ss, don't do an upper lower". Both these programs work fine for both strength and aesthetics with some tweaking for accessories.
Brosplits aren't gonna get as good results as opposed to a structured program, they're the cause for fuck-around-itis in the gym.
>>
that bikini is hot af

where to get a pair for my girl? Would love to see her wear at at the beach and every other dude drool at her tits
>>
>>40451195
Do you enjoy having guys drool over your girlfriend?

Doesn't that make you a little bit of a cuck?
>>
File: 40060161_p0_master1200.jpg (292KB, 600x845px) Image search: [Google]
40060161_p0_master1200.jpg
292KB, 600x845px
>>40451158
The only thing I don't like about bro-splits is low leg training, but otherwise, they really aren't that bad. If we assume the split is

Chest
Back
Shoulders
Legs
Arms

Then it results in a good amount of arm work overall, and pressing twice a week, which is pretty ok! Bro-splits also keep the boys looking twinky for a while longer than other programs ;)
>>
>>40451236

Being a cuck would be him drooled over her getting fucked by other guys.
>>
All meme routines are just a way to monetize weightlifting. What is there to properly figure out about doing bench/press/dl/squats 2x a week. You don't miss anything because barbell compounds don't use bitch weight.
>>
>>40451158
Is 90kg a lot in the normie world?

Genuinely wondering
>>
Driving with blind fold = bro split

Driving with google maps = routine

driving with waze = self editing/ having a coach write or edit routines
>>
>>40451158
>TLDR: Bro-splits allow for a lot more mistakes to be made, higher-frequency routines do not.
On more than one level.

A full body routine is very much form dependent. If you're a retard noob and have mong form and you're deadlifting and/or squatting every session, you're on a one-way trip to snap city.

However, no one gives a shit with a brosplit. You're doing high volume, low risk stuff anyway.

I still prefer full-body for myself, but yeah, if you're an idiot, might as well do a brosplit. You WILL make progress, just slower and at least you won't hurt yourself.
>>
>>40453772
No, but it's a lot for a girl in an industry known for 100 lbs, 6ft women with 24" waists.

(Not that Kate Upton is a size zero.)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.