[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>become friends with guy in college >he's a 9/10 >handsome,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (45KB, 805x669px)
image.jpg
45KB, 805x669px
>become friends with guy in college
>he's a 9/10
>handsome, fit
>ask him how many bitches he fucks on a weekly basis
>he says he's only been with one girl his entire life and they're currently engaged
>mfw he will literally only have sex with one woman his entire life

Why do the guys who have it all, throw it away?
>>
Because they have their own opinion and views on things so to them it's not "throwing it away"?
Are you dumb or something?
>>
>implying their marriage isn't going to be a long, committed and enjoyable experience because of this
>>
there's more to life than getting your dick wet my dudes
>>
>>40448982
Because they found the one thing you'll never find, regardless of HEIGHT FACE or FRAME.

Let that sink in.
>>
File: cantona.jpg (99KB, 634x525px) Image search: [Google]
cantona.jpg
99KB, 634x525px
Good for him, casual sex is overrated as fuck, but of course you virgins don't have a clue.
>>
>>40448982
>He has to fuck multiple women in order to feel good about himself
lol you sound like a beta fuck. Alphas don't worry about other cunts
>>
You have a thousand different things on Netflix you could watch with the click of a button. But you don't try to watch them all, you just pick something you really like.
>>
I only need one fwb, I really see no point...especially when my fwb is on the college soccer team with the thickest of legs

BRAPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>40448982
sex with random girls is overrated as fuck. nothing compares to having sex with a person you actually care about.
>>
>>40448982
Can you stop worshipping your friend?

Fucking faggot. Just because you can't get a girl to be your gf, you're gonna go and judge him for wanting to be with a girl that he really likes?

you're fuckin pathetic, you little bitch. No wonder you're posting shit like this.

Miserable sad cunt
>>
File: tiggered.jpg (27KB, 480x581px) Image search: [Google]
tiggered.jpg
27KB, 480x581px
Shut the fuck up, OP.

I would trade every pussy I've ever slain for 1 loyal, minimal drama QT.
>>
>>40448982
are you a slut that wants his dick?
>>
>>40448982
I'd rather have 1 woman than 0

>(I'm also such an asshole that I'd probably cheat on my future wife with a prostitute. I really am a bastard)
>>
>>40448982

OP is a miserable cunt that can't domesticate a woman because he can't even domesticate himself.
>>
>>40448982
Damn OP, you got btfo real quick
>>
>>40449033
I don't understand this analogy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.