[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/ So a little over 2 months ago I got pretty bad tendonitis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 39661_image.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
39661_image.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
Sup /fit/

So a little over 2 months ago I got pretty bad tendonitis in my wrist and have had to stop all forms of exercise on my arm until now.

After lots of anti-inflammatory, rest and some physio I can now only really feel any discomfort when I twist it awkwardly or twist it too quickly, and am able to put as much weight as I am able to test on it when keeping it straight.

Would you say I am safe to go back to the gym now or do I need to wait until I feel no discomfort whatsoever to not risk a setback?
>>
File: 2963278329.jpg (32KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
2963278329.jpg
32KB, 500x376px
>>
Test it. Go to the gym and do your routine, then see how it behaves.
>>
Can't say I have experience in this but I'd say don't risk it, if you screw it up again that's another month out. What does your physio say?
>>
>>40447633
The issue with that is with tendonitis make one wrong move and it's another month's recovery time, partly why it got so bad initially because I tried to (and did) burn through the pain when I initially felt it and finished the session, then even came back the next day and tried to do another session. However I'm inclined to agree with you now it's so nearly back to normal.

>>40447671
She's on holiday
>>
>>40447473
As someone who has had tendinitis:

Keep waiting, keep wrapping it up, and do remedial exercises. Tendons take a LONG time to heal because of the very low bloodflow going to them.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.