[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had non stop diarrhea since starting my cut 2 weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: halp.png (61KB, 900x818px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
61KB, 900x818px
I've had non stop diarrhea since starting my cut 2 weeks ago and focusing on what I eat for once in my life, anyone able to help me figure out why?

>pic related is typically what I've been eating during my cut most days

>inb4 it's drop factor
I went without it for 4 days to see what would happen and nothing changed.

I also went without barracuda for 2 days and nothing changed.
>>
OP here I wanted to add -

I have a doctors appointment but the soonest they could see me was in 4 days.
>>
Anyone?
>>
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
guys?
>>
>>40444602
Did you drink milk before?
>>
>>40445666
Yeah, I ate more dairy previously then I do right now
>>
How much do you weigh? Unless you are <100 lb you need to eat more.
>>
>>40445835
5'6.
175lbs right now. I'm about 22% body fat.
I'm cutting, when I eat more I don't lose weight.

Mon - Moderate Steady State Cardio 1h30m
Tues - Workout A
Wed - Workout B, Moderate Steady State Cardio 1h30m
Thurs - HIIT 30m
Fri - Workout A, Moderate Steady State Cardio 1h30m
Sat - Workout B
Sun - HIIT 30m

So it's my metabolism.
>>
>>40445891
>>40445835

I literally had to lower my calories from 1800 to 1600 because I wasn't losing any weight at all.
>>
>>40445891
>So it's my metabolism
Yeah no it's not. you are going to plateau hard and lose all of your muscle by eating that little
>>
>>40445916
I plateaued at 1800 after losing 10lbs which is why I lowered it to 1600. When I was eating 2000 I was maintaining.

Yeah, I should just eat more food and waste my time not losing any weight for 2 weeks again!
>>
>>40445934
>>40445916

I don't mean to lash out. I'm just sick of being a fat fuck. I would much rather lose all my muscle and be a skinny fuck and build on that base then be what I am now. It's disgusting and I'm not used to my weight because I was never this heavy my entire life.

I made a thread on /fit/ a while back when my weight was stalling and my cut was no longer working and it had about 300+ replies, eventually people coming to the conclusion that I should eat less. I said at the time "But I already only eat 1800 and that is considered nothing. People say even that is too little to be eating and I should be able to cut on more calories" and I got replies telling me to shut the fuck up and I should take the advice, this wasn't just one person but the overall general consensus of 90% of people in the thread. Not sure what else I'm supposed to do when I wasn't losing at 1800 and was maintaining at 2000 even with doing all that cardio + strength routines every week.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.