[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate eggs. Eating them makes me gag. Gone from eating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1485999180348.jpg (57KB, 634x426px) Image search: [Google]
1485999180348.jpg
57KB, 634x426px
I fucking hate eggs. Eating them makes me gag. Gone from eating 5 in an omelette each morning to 0. Can't eat them any other way either - even with shitloads of hot sauce. What can I eat to replace my egg consumption?
>>
You cannot possibly make it without eggs this is fact
>>
I thought i hated eggs but i actually just hated the yolk, so now i just eat egg whites.
>>
>>40442451
>what can I replace eggs with
Literally any complete protein with sat fats and omegas
Grassfed beef
Salmon and butter
Fatty meats and fish oil pills
>>
>>40442451
Get pasteurized eggs or get normal farm eggs, give them a small wash with ammonia and then rinse them off.
Make yourself a tasty smoothie (dependent on your calorie needs) and you wont even taste the eggs.

>6 eggs erry morning in a shake that I enjoy and has 800+ calories
>>
>>40442668
>6 eggs
>one egg is 80% of your daily cholesterol and junk allowance
>6 x 8 is 48
>taking 480% of your daily junk food allowance for breakfast

oh i am laffin.
>>
>>40442759
>oh i am laffin
you should be, since you are clearly too dense to understand how cholesterol works and what junk food is.
>>
>>40442759
>cholesterol is bad
>dietary cholesterol affects blood serum cholesterol
Cholesterol is literally only bad if you are a sedentary fatfuck.
Sodas and candy bars (which have no dietary cholesterol) affect blood serum cholesterol more than eggs
>>
>>40442759
>ignorant momscientist: the post, the man, the legend
>>
>>40442759
Want to know how I know you look like shit and are DYEL as fuck?
>>
>>40442759
Obvious bait
>>
>>40442759
>>40442986
>>40443168
>>40443178
>>40443187

Love ya /fit/
>talk all the shit you want about homo/tranny/roid/fatasses and basically anything else
>but if you fuck with the holy food that is eggs and pretend you have a clue about cholesterol
>kek
>>
Cottage cheese

Also quark + cottage cheese + eggs makes the best scrambled eggs ever
>>
>>40442451
How do you make your eggs OP?
Also
>eating eggs with hotsauce
wtf is wrong with you
>>
>>40443213
Finally, someone who gets it. Also, don't forget to cut down on fat, it only makes you fat (literally says so in the name, don't know how /fit/ always gets this wrong).
>>
>>40443213
>>talk all the shit you want about homo/tranny/roid/fatasses
homos, trannies, and fatasses should be shot on sight
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.