[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What jobs do I have more chance of getting now that I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487537097024.jpg (180KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1487537097024.jpg
180KB, 600x600px
What jobs do I have more chance of getting now that I'm /fit/ and decently above average in looks?

I've always been a fat NEET who dropped out of architecture school cuz muh depression and now that I'm 26 I've began to "make it" and have for the first time in my life sorted my health and girl problems I want a job, but I have zero experience and the job market is tough as fuck in my city even for low level entry trash. My CV will have the time I worked at mcdonalds towards the end of highschool, my wasted time at uni where I dropped out then around 5 years of literal nothing.

What are some places where my chances will greatly increase if I wander in with a CV looking swole and aesthetic? I just want a nothing job for a year or two so I can think about traveling or studying again with some savings to back me up.
>>
>began
Fuck out of here cow lover
>>
>>40437343

I've posted in transformation threads plenty of times and everyone who has replied as agreed that I've "made it" in terms of getting in shape, dropped around 50kg so just answer the question on the assumption that I've made it and I'm in shape.
>>
>>40437315
Well since you have literally zero experience outside of a brief stint at McDonald's your options aren't awesome. If you're social and in a decent city waiting tables can be great cash at the right restaurant. From that point working your way up to bartending is a great way to have a skill that will make you employable anywhere.

Do you have any factories, warehouses, or plants in your area? Those jobs typically pay better than most entry level positions and some places are willing to train you.

Interested in a trade? Look into your local programs. Plumbers, electricians, welders, boilermakers all make good money and are very employable.

Medical but to have time for doctor bs? Get a two year degree to be a tech on medical equipment. (MRI, CT, pet, x-ray, ultrasound) They make fucking bank, especially if you're willing to travel.
>>
>>40437694

I'm not looking for a career or trade, like I said eventually I plan on being an architect or something related, I just want some minimum wage bullshit.
>>
>>40437708
so then go apply for some minimum wage bullshit what the fuck are you asking?
>>
>>40437723

maybe re read the original post if you would like to know what is being asked.
>>
>>40437708
Why even come to /fit/ with this lame ass question then? Any entry tier job just requires you to look around your town and apply. Just look around, don't be picky, and apply a places you both are and aren't interested in working.

You essentially have zero work experience and an embarrassingly large employment gap for someone in their mid twenties. So do your research, kill the interviews, and be as proactive as possible about pursuing a job.
>>
>>40437708
>>40437730
>>40437315
Honestly anon. Your behaviour in this thread is already worrying. You have done zero research on your own, and what advice you have gotten you've turned down with "nah" or vague derision.

Take that and pair it with your 5 years of freeloading and it looks like we have a lil baby that likes to be spoon-fed.
>>
>>40437860
>>40437806

No you two are literally just misunderstanding the question.

I am applying for entry level jobs which I made clear is what I want to get. I explained that the job market is tight as fuck where I am so applications are getting me nowhere. The very very clear question was which jobs cater towards in shape/aesthetic people, jobs where this will give me an edge,

When I ask this question replying with "bro get a trade, try be a doctor" isn't a helpful answer and just shows that you didn't read the fucking post.
>>
join the military
>>
>>40437941
try fucking off
>>
>>40437957

If you don't have the reading comprehension to understand the question, don't come in and answer with something vaguely related, it doesn't help anyone bro.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.