[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances of me losing 20 - 35 pounds within 2 months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What are the chances of me losing 20 - 35 pounds within 2 months by doing cardio and not eating? I'm fed up with looking like shit.

So far I'm at day two and I feel pretty good. It just feels good not to eat.
>>
Depends on how massive you are currently. Water + vitamins + fish oil.
>>
Do a PSMF if you want to make it "safely" while losing a lot.

2 months without eating + cardio will fuck you up badly (if you manage staying in that madness).
>>
>>40434804
>fish oil
What does that do specific to this? Sorry, forgot to include I'm 220 and 6'1.

>>40434844
Meant to change months to weeks.
>>
>>40434865
In weeks you wont lose shit. 0 calories + the expenditure of cardio will slow your metabolism so the only thing youll lose would only be liquid weigth. You'll re-gain what you lose in a very short period of time.

As said, the fastest and proven way to lose weight is in my opinion to do a PSMF.
>>
Very low but the fact you're asking at all means you're not serious

Stick to a reasonable cut and make your new diet part of your life, otherwise you're just going to be inconsistent or fail and put it back on

That said, doesn't hurt to try so long as you don't give up when you fail
>>
>>40435045
If he's on less calories than TDEE, he'll keep dropping. First fat, then muscle, then grey matter, then ded.
>>
>>40434772
The chances are low. Your hormones will get fucked up, you'll get extremely hungry, you'll binge, and you'll fuck everything up.

It's much more effective to cut at a 500-1000 kcal deficit. That's 1-2 pounds a week and you won't be hormonally fucked by the end of it.
>>
>>40435146
1000kcal deficit a week, 7 days in a week, 1lb fat lost per ~3000kcal down. 1-2lb/week.
Nigga you math?
>>
Eat 700-1000 calories you can lose 1.5-2 lb per day until you hit like 170ish.
>>
>>40434772
You'll feel like shit. Eat a small amount of good food instead. You'll probably still feel like shit on a huge caloric deficit, but not quite as bad and your weight loss will go better.
>>
>>40434772
Hahaha fed up literally XD
>>
>>40434772
>2 months without eating

you will lose more than 35 pounds but you will also die
>>
>>40434772
You can healthily lose about 2 lbs a week. Anything more than that is in unhealthy territory and you will most likely quickly gain it back.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.