[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I'm wanting to get into powerlifting. All of these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
/fit/

I'm wanting to get into powerlifting. All of these routines with spreadsheets are confusing the shit out of me.

I'm pretty weak for my size, but I've been lifting for about 2 years. I'm looking for a simple beginners routine that will let me into the doors of powerlifting.

I've downloaded 28programs but it's confusing the shit out of me. Can someone recommend a routine and simplify the shit out of it? Is starting strength good?
>>
Either of the two candito programs will be good fir now
>>
>>40433809
are you actually retarded? how is following a spread sheet hard, just do what reps and sets it says.
>>
you're suffering from paralysis from analysis

you're just starting out
the big point now is to get stronger overall
just get on SS or SL
focus on learning the big lifts

in the meantime, do some lurking
and then you can jump on a proper PL routine when you have more knowledge
>>
>>40435830
I've decided to start on canditos linear
>>
>>40435967
not him but good choice. Don't fuck with it and your lifts will go up. After you run it consider one of the shieko programs from /plg/
>>
>>40436009
thanks man! For the heavy upper/lower days what optional exercise should I do?
>>
>>40436029
Whatever you think would give you best aesthetic gains. I personally did lat raises and curls on the upper, and no optionals on the lower since I have tree trunk legs. There's a variety so pick whichever one would be best for you
>>
>>40433809
28 program is the simplest shit in existance, how the fuck do you not understand it
>>
>>40436176
How long do you stay on linear for or does it really not matter?
>>
>>40436257
Until you stop making progress on it, I did 12 weeks on it myself. You'll know when it's time to get off though
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.