[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIM JPgrqawk Honestly this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIMJPgrqawk

Honestly this shit is heartbreaking.

Isn't there some drug that can suppress his appetite?
>>
>>40431757
Once they get bed-bound, the people around them who enable them are partly to blame too.
>>
>>40431757
Yeah its called meth
>>
>>40431757
he actually lost the weight though
fiance split up with him while he was getting skin folds removed
>>
>>40431757
wheres his dick?
>>
>>40431764
this

once he starts squealing for donuts, just bring him a bottle of water and close the door

can't get snacks if he can't move
>>
>>40431764
>>40431829
He just orders take aways all day long and has the delivery guys bring them to his bedside.
>>
>appetite

That word is meaningless, he should just eat less
>>
>>40431757
absolutely fucking disgusting

>when you're so fat you don't even have to wear clothes anymore because you are literally a blob instead of a human being
>>
>convinced his mother to remortgage the house so he could buy food

top kek
>>
>>40431876
I always wonder how these fat fucks manage to afford to consume 15000 calories per day.
>>
>>40431764
>partly

retard
>>
>>40431836
where does he get the money?
>>
>>40431982
gubment
>>
Opium?
>>
>>40431757
>government pays for you to do the dirtiest bulk ever

brb moving to bonglang
>>
>>40432033
This
>do a nasty dirty filthy bulk
>get government to feed me
>leave humanity behind
>become a planet
>>
>>40431757
As funny as these threads are, let's not t make the mistake of thinking that we're any better than the the fat fucks we mock.

You know what we have in common with fatasses? WE ARE BOTH EQUALLY UNATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN.

Fucking lol. Come on guys, I mean seriously. We post all day about fat hate, yet at least fatasses actually have some temporarily enjoyment from gluttonous hedonism. We on the other hand eat nothing but BROCCOLI and CHICKEN, LIFT SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK, and...

I wonder, you'd think with all that effort, we must be drowning in female attention right? I mean surely, girls like guys with m-muscles... r-right?
Oh wait, yeah.
WE DO ALL THAT AND GET ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FROM IT. FUCKING LMAO.

Without alpha genetics, we are AS attractive as the whale posted in the OP, at least in the eyes of women. If you don't make the GENETIC cut, it's pointless even trying.

We mock these people - and while it IS funny to laugh at retarded hamplanets. aren't we even MORE pathetic for putting SO MUCH EFFORT IN, CONSTANTLY hitting the gym, and...we get as much female attention as a 700lb human beanbag.
>>
>>40432087
kys idiot
>>
>>40432087
If you aren't an autistic fuck and do not look like Sloth from the Goonies then you can pull a 5 to 6/10.
>>
>>40432087
You're a fucking retard, please kill yourself.
>>
>>40431757
Shit is from 2014, you couldn't post some fat bastard case from 2016?

We don't even know is this fucker alive at this point or did he lose any weight.
>>
>>40432087
I hope you die soon. Today would be a great day.
>>
>>40431883
I agree, you could do like Domino's 3 med pizzas for $5 each (which comes out to at least $20 after everything is settled) but even so that's only like 9,000 cals tops
>>
>>40431757
Damn the benefits of being the world's fattest man are the government funding you and 2 girls taking care of you and cooking for you daily.

>Really makes you think
>>
>>40431757
Nicotine suppresses appetite pretty heavily. Had a buddy drop that addiction because it put him into hungry skelly mode.
>>
>>40432087
The projection is so strong I can feel it searing my eyeballs, like a solar flare right in front of my face.
>>
>>40431764
More than partly. It becomes entirely their fault.
>>
>>40432449
Lmfao at you. Truth hurts, doesn't it?
>>
>>40431883
He actually gives an overview in the video, starting at 2:10:

first breakfast
>4 sausages
>package of bacon
>4 eggs
>2 pieces of fried bread
>hash browns
>6 pieces of bread and butter

second breakfast
>sausage rolls
>pastries

lunch
>fish and chips
>kebab and chips

dinner
>takeaway

snacks
>30 to 40 chocolate bars
>3 to 4 multi packs of 24 crisps
>>
>>40432997
>>40431876
oops, afford, not eat

He says in the video that he made his mother take a loan on her house and then she lost it because of that.

He pretty much ate his mothers house away to get to that weight. After that it's the food his government caretakers prepare for him + takeout.
>>
File: 1437798368172.jpg (403KB, 2048x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1437798368172.jpg
403KB, 2048x1224px
>>40432087
what
>>
>average_powerlifter.mp4
>>
>>40431757
>GOMAD + GOMAD
>>
>>40431757
The hospital that was doing his weight loss operation had to do a fucking structural survey to see if the building could take his weight. HAHAHAHA
>>
>>40432087

You know that not everyone who browses fit is a loser right? I'm not even in good shape and I fucked girls all the time.
>>
>>40431757
Why do these people keep feeding this fucking guy.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.