[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lift >fuck up back >fix form >take a break >recover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1424119218665.jpg (85KB, 580x563px) Image search: [Google]
1424119218665.jpg
85KB, 580x563px
>lift
>fuck up back
>fix form
>take a break
>recover
>lift
>fuck up back
>fix form
>take a break
>recover
>repeat

what the fuck? I can't seem to NOT fuck up my lower back, no matter what I do, no matter how good my form is (told so by multiple people at the gym and uploaded videos online), no matter how much I lower the weight etc.

squats, deads and rows fuck my up my back and I can't lift properly

need to replace squats with fucking leg press, haven't done deads in a month now

JUST
>>
File: test.png (664KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
test.png
664KB, 500x633px
have a bump op
>>
>>40430328
I have the same problem op. Do a half hour of yoga after gym or just whenever you can. Calm stretching stuff. If you put the time in, it really does help. Pay attention to your posture during the day, bad sitting/standing habits can put a lot of extra stress on your lower back. Also, mix up heavy weight days with lower weight more reps days.
>>
File: banan.jpg (304KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
banan.jpg
304KB, 1280x854px
>>40430328
listen here you dumb faggot

if your form is good (and you're actually sure that it's good) but this keeps happening, your lower back was not meant to handle the rigors of squatting and deadlifting

faggots here are going to meme you into maiming yourself, if you repeatedly get hurt doing something don't fucking do it, it's just that simple

your powerlifting aspirations are over, but you can still develop a nice physique without squats and deadlifts, you will just have to make exercise substitutions
>>
>>40430328
My back is already fucked and lifting makes it better
>>
>>40430328
w0t do u even mean m8???

"fucked up".. if you actually fucked up your back you would need surgery and rest for like a year.

just man up and start at light weight retardo

you didnt "fuck up" jack squat you got doms
>>
you may have a curce in your spine. I have one but didnt even find out until I was 22. When you have a curve and put a lot of loading on it then you may put pressure on a nerve or disk. Go to the doctor. Also maybe try hyper extinctions to really strengthen your lower back
>>
>>40431466
Not OP but my back hurts whenever I sit, and I have to sit 8 hours a day. Its fucked up.
>>
>>40431485
>hyper extinctions
>>
>>40431503
This kills the t-rex
>>
>>40430328
Op do you have anterior pelvic tilt? Look it up just in case
>>
Stop doing squats and deadlifts.

Stretch every workout and focus in bodyweight.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.