[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that team sports are for alphas and if you only go to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1487375452514.jpg (116KB, 762x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487375452514.jpg
116KB, 762x720px
Reminder that team sports are for alphas and if you only go to gym you are beta afraid of competition, getting hurt and socializing and might as well be that nerd who plays video games at home all day. I was playing hockey today and then went to bar with teammates, what did you do?
>>
I went to a movie and dinner with my gf. Enjoy your homoerotic dick measuring though competition to give yourself validation, shitty Anime poster. Saged.
>>
File: tumblr_nmm9oiQ7kV1u08gzyo2_400.gif (2MB, 254x261px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmm9oiQ7kV1u08gzyo2_400.gif
2MB, 254x261px
>>40428002
The truth must have hurt, you were bullied at school i assume?
>>
Pretty much agreed. There should be a rule that only people who were on one of the sports teams at school should be allowed on /fit/. It would get rid of all the /pol9k/ sperglords for a start.
>>
>>40427971
Team sports used to send me spiralling into an internal rage whenever we had to play them back in highschool and has left a bad impression with me ever since then

>No one passes to the person who's WIDE OPEN
>Remember brawls breaking out because these faggots couldn't handle debating if it really was a corner kick
>Actually shit they'd rather just fight straight up

Give me solo-orientated sports anytime
>>
File: cry.jpg (42KB, 450x429px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
42KB, 450x429px
>tfw you're too short to be competitive at your favorite position now
>>
I play tennis because I don't need no goddamn teammates. If I'm gonna beat someone I'll beat them by myself you faggot.

Doubles can be fun though.
>>
File: 1486597194797.jpg (1MB, 1200x842px) Image search: [Google]
1486597194797.jpg
1MB, 1200x842px
>>40427971
>when creeps perv on you at the gym
>>
>>40428530
I see that you are a manlet, but you have not learned.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.