[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is any of this even worth it? I lift like crazy, I watch my calories,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Chocolate-Chip-Pancakes-8.jpg (249KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate-Chip-Pancakes-8.jpg
249KB, 600x400px
Is any of this even worth it? I lift like crazy, I watch my calories, I eat more protein than a normal person would, and for what? Is looking good and being really healthy worth it if I can't order something delicious at a restaurant with my friends? Or if I have to say no when my mom asks if I want her to make cookies?
Fuck man, I'm having my doubts.
>>
Life is difficult and you'll have to show restrain and self-discipline.
Either you can choose a lifestyle of health, aesthetics and strength, or one of fatassery and mediocrity.
Or, you know, you could just have the occasional cheat foot and just not eat like a fat shit once you've made it.
>>
>tfw builtfat
Don't attract that much female attention but some nice grills apreciate that type of body. Can consume a lot of food without gaining significant ammounts of fat and have easy bulks. I can even lose fat when I'm bulking if I go too hard on workouts. I still watch out and dont eat chips and all that oil packed shit because it's plain unhealthy
>>
That stuff doesn't happen everyday. Eat boring the majority of the time and then appreciate it when you can have a treat. It'll make it better anyway. Or not. Do whatever, it's just a matter of which you think is more important. No one ever said being healthy was the most exciting thing.
>>
fitness is meant to improve your life. basically to serve you
if it's stopping you from enjoying things that humans are absolutely meant to enjoy, like a meal with friends or a holiday, you're fucking up and not treating fitness the way you're supposed to
if working out was your job it would make sense to make your diet the highest priority but normally it shouldn't be
just rly fucking think about it
>>
>>40426208
>>40426232
But all the good shit is so calorically dense, even if you're having it just as a treat every now and then, it still adds up, no?
>>
>>40426416
You're too stupid to eat
>>
>Is looking good and being really healthy worth it if I can't order something delicious at a restaurant with my friends?

You can you fucking idiot. Learn to enjoy things in moderation. You're never going to make it if you don't.
>>
>>40426039
Life wouldn't be worth working 80 hours a week but I can just about handle 40. So, take the same approach with your diet.
>>
>>40426100
fpbp
>>
>>40426039
You can easily cheat like 3 times a week and maintain low bodyfat
>>
>>40426719
How? Calories are still calories.
>>
>>40427313
Goddamn stop being retarded. Either be fit or be a fatass and enjoy yourself. Or just be a normal person and enjoy everything in moderation.
>>
do IF. you'll be able to eat whatever in the two meals.
>>
>>40426039
>if I can't order something delicious at a restaurant with my friends?

who says you can't do that?

It's perfectly possible to be fit, healthy, attractive, and to enjoy the world too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.