[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /fit/ i wanted to know because Google isn't giving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1450403056854.jpg (484KB, 752x950px) Image search: [Google]
1450403056854.jpg
484KB, 752x950px
Hello /fit/ i wanted to know because Google isn't giving me the response i want. Are protein shakes bad for your health? thanks
>>
>>40425522
No. It's fucking whey protein. That's all.
>>
>>40425522
yeah, its basically the same thing as steroids
>>
>>40425522
Why the fuck would they be? It's just made from milk protein, assuming you're using whey.
>>
>>40425551
Protein powder can legally be sold packaged together with anabolic steroids and sold in the same container. It's why there are several brands of "protein" powder including a super ultra premium brand that is extremely expensive. The more steroids there are in it, the more expensive it is. Also, you legally do not have to list steroids as an ingredient, because it's not an ingredient. It's simply put in the container, kind of like aerosol in a whipped cream can. The loophole only applies if the manufacturer DOES NOT mix the roids in with the whey, which is why there's a "shake well before use" sign on every container of protein powder you can buy.
>>
Milk is disgusting, so stop consuming it, go with pea protein.

DESU the sticky will have you think you must eat one gram of protein per pound dog bw. In reality it's one gram of protIen per kg of bw. That's is a high protein diet my friend.
>>
>>40425522
Whey is full of hormones. Other protein shakes aren't as good, generally.

It would be better to eat lots of fish and meat along with some eggs and milk
>>
>>40425596
This guy gets it OP.
>>
>>40425596
>mfw I get 100lb boxes of protein powder just to throw out the shitty whey in the bottom of them and keep the steroids for gains
>>
>>40425522
It fucks with your endocrine system.
>>
>>40425596
>The loophole only applies if the manufacturer DOES NOT mix the roids in with the whey, which is why there's a "shake well before use" sign on every container of protein powder you can buy.

There's a sort of quiet brilliance to this post
>>
>>40425522

They're a waste of money unless you're poor and can't afford to eat well otherwise. You should be able to get enough gains from ground turkey, tuna, chicken breast etc without needing to drink some meme created by big pharma .
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.