[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me /fit/, you're my only hope I was a super fatty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Help me /fit/, you're my only hope

I was a super fatty in high scholl ~320 lbs

Started running, got pretty well in shape down to about 220 (which was a goodish size because I'm pretty muscular and I'm 6'2") - then I joined rugby played and took a hit to the knee

I stopped running waiting for my knee to heal back to normal and seemingly overnight ballooned in weight back to where I was in high school (not as bad because I'm much more muscular now but I'm still a fat piece of shit)

My knee still hurts and now I think I'm starting to get knee pain from being a fatass whose joints are wearing down (but I'm only 24) so now I'm scared torun again but I know if I don't I will be disgusting

I heard of a book called "The Runner's Knee Bible" which posits contrary to current belief that knee cartilage can heal by training with small but progressively larger loads to prevent overloading the joint - is there anything to this? Is there anyway I can heal my knees?
>>
Swim
>>
>>40420408
Help /fit/ I used to give a fuck, then I took an arrow to the knee.
>>
>>40420421
I'm overseas in a poor eastern European country so I have no place to do so until summer but I definitely will then
>>
>>40420441
I give a fuck, I've gotten back down to 260 now, but I notice knee pain and I don't know how to proceed
>>
Good News OP, they invented a cardio machine for chubsters like you. It's called the elliptical. Otherwise you can try out it's fat older sister, the bicycle.
>>
>>40420465
>>40420465
I'm getting one this summer, for now everything is covered in ice, what can I do in the meantime?

I've been doing convict conditioning, but I've been noticing knee pain when doing full squats (even though I can do a ton of them)
>>
>>
>>40420443
Try DDP Yoga then until then
>>
File: 1484137676953.jpg (66KB, 1000x728px) Image search: [Google]
1484137676953.jpg
66KB, 1000x728px
>>
>>40420574
What's that? I've never heard of it but I had been considering yoga since I read the theory that synovial fluid may help to heal cartilage and that synovial fluid is released with movement meaning that if the theory is true then low intensity movement should help heal
>>
>>40420408
>>40420408
I'd suggest Condrosulf(or anything that contains Chondroitin sulfate) 800-1200 mg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chondroitin_sulfate

I had a really fucked up hip after losing weight, friend of mine who had joint problem suggested it, usually elderly people take it.
Use it for 3 months, wont notice anything till 1,5-2 months, taking it longer than 3 months might damage your stomach(took it for 2,5 month, had no problem)
After losing weight, my hip couldn't adjust properly, expl when I played with my dog, and made sudden movements, I fell on the ground, my legs lost strength, it was like some1 cut the wires, started happening more and more frequently, I was frightened AF.
When I started taking it, for one week I went "nasa staying in the bed for a whole week" style, barely moved. After that shit felt like all my joints are new, started running again, had no problems since that.

Surgery is the last solution, try method above. DO NOT use any calcium, or anything which may interact while on this med, because it will fuck up your veins

eat less with a deficit, if you take the med, you got to keep doing something or you mess up your joints, so swimming might be a good idea, then running after the 2nd month. If you have no pain after the 2nd month keep taking the pills for 2 weeks, then stop

go down to 13-15% bf ~ 185 lbs, for your own good
>>
>>40420408
50 reps of furious masturbation bro
>>
>>40420592
Thanks dude
>>
>>40420618
I would already be in perfect shape if that worked
>>
>>40420574
It's a yoga program created by wrestler Diamond dallas paige.

It's basically a high intensity low impact workout based around increasing mobility.

Google it. It can be found for free if you don't wanna pay
>>
>>40420643
I should add that he created it out of necessity as after years of wrestling he had fucked knees. Claims this workout cured his knees and other joints. Many other people also claim its had the same effect on them.
>>
>>40420643
>>40420653
II'll definitely check it out - I'll see if I can find a torrent
>>
File: fcd.jpg (75KB, 687x524px) Image search: [Google]
fcd.jpg
75KB, 687x524px
>>40420408
Take a security job at a football stadium and tell random football players you used to play football too until you took a hit to the knee
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.