[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW my mom is fat and it's embarrassing being seen with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>TFW my mom is fat and it's embarrassing being seen with her

Why do fat people have to exist? I've told this bitch so many times to just eat less but she can't stop shoving timbits down her throat. Like what the fuck is wrong with some subhumans???
>>
>>40419991

Show some godamn respect to your mother, who raised you, you eternal mongoloid
And secondly, as you grow older, become wiser, and take better care of yourself, you're likely gonna need to push your parents to get into better shape. So help her and take active steps to make over eating less feasible for her, instead of ranting about her on a mongolian horse hair braiding image board
>>
>>40419991
Because they are lazy fucks. It also completely disgusts me seeing those old fat as fuck latinas in the subway.
But you have to learn to control your emotions man. Or you're going to end up bitter.
Just ignore them and do your thing.
>>
>>40420088
She doesn't listen you fuck

I've literally sent her a link to the sticky. Told her to download myfitnesspal and track calories. Nothing.

She even got a gym membership... Guess what, went ~5 times and put it on hold for $10/month... For the last 6 months.

>>40420092
She's just really fat dude, it's so embarrassing having a parent who looks so fucking shit. All because of their choices.

It's fucking sad
>>
>>40420103
I insist, forget about it, man. She chose to be a hamplanet, it's her life. The fact that you tried to improve her is a good sign and that you care about her. But ever thought that she might have depression or something else that's making her eat so much? Maybe her being fat is a symptom
>>
>>40419991
did you just call the person who brought you to this world a bitch?
>>
>>40420121
I don't know I just wish I had another mom

Or maybe none at all.
>>
She gained weight when she realised she had a cunt for a son. Depression can do that to people
>>
File: 1446584632166.jpg (79KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446584632166.jpg
79KB, 720x540px
>>40420148
are you actually retarded?
>>
>>40420632
No why?
>>
Timbits are GOAT
>>
>>40420148
You must be under 18, no way an adult would talk about their mum the way you do. Learn some basic fucking respect.
>>
>>40420148
>hates mom because she's fat
>wishes he had another or none at all
This is unironically a first world problem. Also you're a shit son and if you're an adult acting like this
>never gonna make it
>>
>>40421142
Shut the fuck up normie
>>
>>40421796
back to your degenerate containment board.
>>
>>40420632
>>40420878
>>40421142
you moralfags are fucking insufferable I swear
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.