[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here use Pure for Men? I didn't think it was doing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 20 - wI9Zsqh.jpg (51KB, 625x469px) Image search: [Google]
20 - wI9Zsqh.jpg
51KB, 625x469px
Anyone here use Pure for Men? I didn't think it was doing anything for me, but now I realize that that's what a dump is supposed to feel like. I've been 2 weeks off it since I ran out and I forgot how bad and often I shit with protein dumps. I had to use one day shipping because I can't stop shitting right now and it's ruining my early morning routine.
>>
>>40419775
You should poop at least once a day and it should be solid. Anything else and you need to revisit your diet.
>>
If there's something wrong with your shit you should adjust your diet. You might not be eating enough fiber.
>>
>>40419783
It is solid, it's just a lot. Like i thought i was done, but just as i was about to wipe, "Billy Mays here with some more shit!" Just now was especially bad because because I had taco bell last night for cheat meal. When I was taking Pure, it was firmer and faster, like I could take a dump in 5-10 minutes. Just now was half an hour.
>>
>>40419786
That's probably it. I'm not on any diet in particular, I just try to keep under 1500 calories, but my brother is on keto, so he does most of the cooking. Because of which, my diet contains a lot of meat and eggs.
>>
>>40419837
Try eating more greens, this improved my bowel functions significantly. I eat around 0,5-1 kg (~1,1-2,2 lbs) of frozen vegetables a day.
Even 5-10 minute dump sounds insane. I usually just "dump" everything instantly then wipe, barely getting any shit on the toilet paper.
>>
>>40419954
I need this kind of efficiency, I'll definitely pick up a bunch of frozen vegetable bags. I noticed that when I make a salad at work, my dumps are quicker, but I only get them when the regular meals are lousy, mainly because the salad is the cheapest the can legally serve. The lettuce is mixed with the purple bitter kind that gives it an awful flavor.
>>
I started taking psyllium husk with my protein shakes and I have made awesome poop gainz. Used to suffer from hemorrhoids and often had painful bloody poops and after a week of increased fibre poops are easy now and I think my hemorrhoids are clearing up.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.