[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a definitive answer on how important genetics are to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Is there a definitive answer on how important genetics are to natty lifters?

Can anyone look decent for a natty if they lift enough and eat right?
>>
>>40419768
depends what you mean by decent. in my opinion no most natties will 4ever look like shit
>>
File: NEUiTcY.jpg (184KB, 1343x857px)
NEUiTcY.jpg
184KB, 1343x857px
>>40419768
BBC brandon carter is aparently natty unless i missed something, Been at it for like 10 years. This is probly the natty limit
>>
>>40419768
Remember that this is till 4chan. It's still full of fat, ugly, autistic kids. They will tell you anything and everything to stop you from making yourself better. Every person who makes it reminds the majority of their own failures and lack of discipline. You will look good if you put in the time and effort, don't let these faggots talk you out of it.
>>
The only genetics that matter are those that deal with will power and motivation.

Unless you're actually a dwarf or have any other major birth defects
>>
>>40419790

Cheers man but I look pretty /fit/ after a relatively short amount of time, more meaning my best friend who's been lifting for around 5 years and still looks DYEL and shit, he chugs whey all day and hits the gym 3-4 times a week, wondering if he's doing all he can or is half assing it when he lifts etc.
>>
>>40419821
> chugs whey all day

He should eat more. Protein powder/Whey is supposed to be a supplement. Eat REAL protein filled foods. A friend of mine who always was the hungry skeleton of the group has been lifting for 6 months now and looks a lot better.

Still looks DYEL mind you, but you can easily see he's filling out. He eats right and is slowly increasing his Caloric intake. In fact, he uses Protein shakes as a way to push himself over his TDEE slightly more.
>>
sauce on that pic?
>>
Genetics will determine how much muscle you can hold. But as a natural you will never be lean and hold lots of muscle. So 20% bf and lots of muscle or 10% bf and a shit ton less muscle.
>>
>>40419768
Being natty was the biggest waste fo time I ever experineced. Had to bulk and look like shit year round just to gain 5 pounds of LBM after the first year. With steroids, you can make 10 years of natty progress in just a year. Eventually you can come off and maintain the gains natty. But why spend the prime years of your life looking like shit just so you can say you're natty?
>>
File: meditate.png (2MB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
meditate.png
2MB, 1100x800px
>>40419768
You can look as good as you want if you're smart about it and work hard. Don't start short-changing yourself by saying: "I'll never get there since I'm natty," "He'll always be better because roids." That's not the mindset of a winner. That's the mindset of someone who's afraid to try and makes excuses for when they fail to achieve something.
>>
File: blahaha.png (502KB, 1279x714px) Image search: [Google]
blahaha.png
502KB, 1279x714px
>>40419768
>Can anyone look decent for a natty if they lift enough and eat right?

No, some people look like shit even with steroids. Look at Blaha or the Pisslord.
>>
>>40420525

Jason could've looked good if he had the mental capacity to diet properly and I don't follow this other fella
>>
>>40420550
Eh, granted he could look decent if he followed a diet, but remember that he's on roids. Imagine how shit he would look as a natty.
>>
>>40420377
Cuz most roiders even ppl in my gym who compete end up having healt issues in the long term. Maby there is ppl who basically doesn't find it worthy to risk their health just to look good on a daily basis (not judging just talking about choices). I will never get why some ppl in here (most former fat asses or autistic skeleguys like me) feel entitled to bully out ppl for their look. If you where shittalked for your appearance and end up doing the same once you feel a sickkunt then you are just a weakfag.
>>
>>40420314
you just encouraged my permabulk

reminder that if you're ugly the only option is to get big (and fat)
>>
>>40419768
You will never look big as a natty lifter but you can look decent not matter your genetics as long as you're ok with being skeletor mode.
>>
>>40419779
Yea i look similar natty, lifting for almost 4 yrs
>>
>>40419768
Roids are cucking yourself from true manhood. If you can't do it natty then don't do it at all.
>>
>>40420604
Yeah I honestly would rather live 40 more years as a lion than 80 more years as a lamb. Being old is depressing anyways.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.