[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick, feverish, weak, head hurts. Should I go to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1479003455507.jpg (251KB, 1080x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1479003455507.jpg
251KB, 1080x1136px
I'm sick, feverish, weak, head hurts. Should I go to the gym anyway to lift? I want to go in half an hour. I just want people to tell me to go.
>>
Last time I got sick I did a light workout. After that I felt much better.
If you feel dizzy I'd not squat or do other exercises that can get you easily hurt if you fumble.
>>
>>40419683
A general rule: if the symptoms are above your neck, such as a runny nose or a headache, it's alright to train, just do a lighter variation of it.
On the other hand, if your symptoms are below the neck, like your joints and muscles hurting or feeling sore, then you shouldn't train.
You also risk prolonging the disease by training
>>
>>40419683
If you go, go lighter. Light workout helps when the fever starts to kick in, because it will strengthen your immunity
>>
Go
>>
Thanks guys just needed to hear this
Gonna dress and go now
>>
Enjoy your fever and shit after u go
>>
>>40419726
Physical activity during a cold is actually really bad for your heart, but so is being huge, so I guess that doesn't matter
>>
IF YOU WANT TO MAKE IT YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS GO

sure you can skip today and no make it if you want, I'm sure all the girls who turn you down will change their minds when you explain that you had a fever
>>
There is nothing that pisses me off more then seeing sick people in my gym who don't give a fuck about infecting others with their disease.

If you want to exercise when sick do it at home you sick fuck.
>>
>>40419683
Who is this squat Sasquatch?
>>
>>40420184
please this
>>
>>40419683
>old cheap android phone

into the trash it goes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.