[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fit help Im trying out my new training-it is very short,around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1414.png (2MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.png
2MB, 1536x2048px
Fit help

Im trying out my new training-it is very short,around 15 minutes-and its main objective is to damage muscles as much as I can-which translates into exercises,that are being done until I literally drop the weights out of exhaustion,and I can feel the fuckin effect,I mean in 3 such cycles (done 2 times a day,then a day of rest) i can already see the muscle lines I didnt had before,but will it ache so much all the time?Do I have to get used to it?Can I somehow speed the regeneration process?I eat optimal amount of protein if you ask.
>>
Worth mentioning that I dont warm up.Yes,I know its a sin,but i dont have time for that shit,this training is already so fucking long for me.I dont care for the good cardio meme,what matters to me is looks and strength-cardio comes after all of this.Also is there threshold where damaging muscles wont work anymore?What to do after that?
>>
>>40417924
look into science behind training to failure. It's not necessarily a good way to build muscle to train to failure all the time. Probably a pretty bad idea.

ache will stop after a little while.
>>
>>40417924
Try using drugs
>>
>>40417924
what do you do specifically
>>
>>40418007
Lets say you get a little weight,relatively to your strength (if i could ake it onto the scale,1 is 1kg and 10 is the biggest one you would be able to lift) so i would say 7-10,and then...you do normal training exercises.You just dont do series,and you dont rest-you are pumping the iron until you literally feel that you arm is beign torn apart,and you change to secound hand.Then legs,then torso.Then you eat,and go to sleep.My exercise plan desu is that simple.

>>40417989
I was thinking about that,but I will wait until im 25-i just dont want to fuck smth up with my biology.
>>
Tbh I understand the principles of this,and im mostly seeking the knowedgle about regeneration.
Man it hurts.
>>
try mk-677
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.