[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point of staying natty? I've been training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: SkypePhoto_20170216_075413.jpg (161KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20170216_075413.jpg
161KB, 540x720px
What's the point of staying natty?

I've been training a few years and really, the only thing stopping me has been the stigma. Health risks are almost null unless you're retarded. It's not like I compete in anything so I'm not cheating. What's the point?
>>
You should've known that when you started working out, anon

If you're doing it to look big fast then go for it

I do it for Justin
>>
The point of staying natty is so your heart doesn't fucking explode or if you are lucky enough to make it into your 40's-50's not developing some sort of rare incurable disease from injecting yourself with some shit made is some third world Asian country.
>>
>>40416387
At sane doses with a good source this is a non-issue.
>>
>>40416777
There is always a risk you fucking retard.
Do you get them from the drug store FDA approved or what?
>>
>>40416867
you are right steroids do carry some real health risks along with them but I do not agree with your implication that whatever is FDA approved is safe and whatever is not, isn't.
>>
>>40416867
Best way is a script from an anti-aging clinic...
>>
>>40416324
Because it's nigger tier.

You're exposing yourself to health risks for lmao vanity. The most nigger of all traits.

Build up your character OP, that's fully in your control and it will bring you closer to Ubermensch tier than steroids ever will. Also, maybe it will kill your faggotry.
>>
>>40416777
Wanna teach me or relate me to some sources so I don't kill myself in the process I feel like just cycling once in my life but not now I feel like I haven't surpassed my natty limit
>>
>>40416324
Why would you take steroids instead of plastic surgery.
I would never do either but at least plastic surgery will improve your disfigured face if you want to compensate with your body.
>>
>>40416324
If all you care about is looking good on the outside then go ahead. Your health will go into the toilet along with your integrity but hey, at least you'll look good, right?
>>
If youre not going to compete, what the fuck is the point of roiding? Just how fucking insecure are you to inject yourself for temporay gains that you will never again when you cycle off?
>>
>>40417062
What's the point of lifting if you lose all your gains when you die :^)
>>
>>40417093
Such a fucking retarded argument. I actually enjoy lifting, not just for looking better, but for feeling better, and getting stronger.

It sounds like you dont actually like lifting. You just want to look bigger. The same things happen to all roid heads. They do a cycle, then they get deflated as fuck once its over. They get weak as fuck, and self conscious and then they blast and cruise until they die of a heart attack at 55
>>
>>40417116
Thanks for the (you)
>>
>>40416950
This. This is someone who understands life.
>>
>>40417093
Holy shit. I hope you don't go to my gym. I'll personally kick your ass for being such a stupid fuck. Wow. Im triggered. 12/10 If that was bait
>>
>>40416324
It becomes an addiction as you try to become as juicy and vascular as possible, right until you develop 'roid gut and look like one of those fake-tan-having freaks you see at Mr. Olympia. There is also the huge risk of going overboard on your lifts and tearing a tendon in your arm
>>
>>40417093
>when you die
>not when they stop lifting for 6 months or more
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.