[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just surpressed an orgasm during ejaculation. It was an interesting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: patrick_batememe.jpg (24KB, 586x330px) Image search: [Google]
patrick_batememe.jpg
24KB, 586x330px
I just surpressed an orgasm during ejaculation.

It was an interesting experience.
>>
>>40414400
impressive
very nice
>>
>>40414400
Why would you do that?
>>
>>40414422
I just found out I could.

Also nice repeating digits friend
>>
I've did that before except when I suppressed the urge to cum it only made it more powerful thus making it one of my BEST orgasms.

Unfortunately I was 1 week deep in nofap and I felt like garbage afterwards
>>
You mean you came but you didn't orgasm? So made a fucking mess for nothing?
>>
>>40414400
Why are you smiling.
You fucked up.
You basically just took a piss.
>>
>>40414476
It's okay. Your mom's mouth caught most of it.
>>
You mean suppressed an ejaculation during orgasm? Like with kegels?
>>
kinda diametric but once I orgasmed by thought alone

kinda like a waking wet dream. it was awesome
>>
>>40414511
>>
File: dubs_man_7.gif (971KB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
dubs_man_7.gif
971KB, 500x490px
>>40414526
Iktf bruh.

>>40414501
>>40414476
It felt different. Like pressure building up and being slowly released. It didn't tingle that much as an actual orgasm and didn't give me that 5 second high.

>>40414511
>>40414455
With kegels, yes. What's with all these mysterious doubles in this thread?
>>
>>40414576
I thought the endgame was the opposite where you suppress the ejaculation, but not the orgasm, allowing you to orgasm multiple times untill you cum.. I've never heard of cumming without orgasming
>>
>>40414635
>I thought the endgame was the opposite where you suppress the ejaculation
that's easy as fuark tho
>>
>>40414635
>>40414651
It kinda felt like I stood above the orgasm. Like I was better than it. It made me feel powerful.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.