[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>confidence is the key! >make her laugh! >take good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>confidence is the key!
>make her laugh!
>take good care of yourself!
>personal hygine is essential!
LMAO THIS IS TRULY AMAZING. I WISH SOME REPUTABLE SCIENTIFIC BODY DID AND INDEPTH RESEARCH ON THE MANLET AND GYMCEL COPING MECHANISMS, THE MENTAL GYMNASTICS RESULTING FROM BLATANT DENIAL OF REALITY ARE SURELY A SIGN OF SOME FASCINATING PSYCHOLOGICAL PHENOMENON.

FACE IT, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO DO, NO MATTER HOW YOU REASSURE YOURSELF IT ALWAYS HAS AND ALWAYS WILL COME TO

H+F+F = G

HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
=
GENETICS

WOMEN WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE SUPERIOR GENETICS. ITS WHAT PROPELLED US AS A SPECIES. ITS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST AT ITS FINEST. YOU MAY SPEND COUNTLESS HOURS AT THE GYM, YOU MAY SPEND HALF OF YOUR INCOME ON PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, YOU MAY AUTISTICALLY TRY TO REPLICATE THE PATTERS OF SUCCESSFUL INDIVIDUALS - ON THE BASIC, PRIMAL LEVEL WOMEN WILL ALWAYS OPT FOR THE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR MALE. EVEN AFTER YOU'VE PUT IMMESUABLE EFFORT AND MANAGED TO GET SOME 5.2/10 TO LET YOU PAY FOR HER DINNER DEEP DOWN YOU WILL KNOW SHE'D MUCH RATHER LET CHAD FUCK HER IN THE BATHROOM AND LEAVE AFTER CUMING ON HER FACE THAN SPEND ANOTHER MINUTE WITH YOU
>>
File: 1470979756786.jpg (13KB, 238x164px) Image search: [Google]
1470979756786.jpg
13KB, 238x164px
>>40413887
Mental gymnastics? I've always preferred mental weight lifting!
>>
>>40413887
being this salty

come on bro
>>
what did you feel when you typed this down? were you angry? frustrated? felt like a smart person?
i honestly cant even imagine what kind of people make these bait copypastas
>>
>>40413887
Why do you keep posting this?

We know anon. Anyone with a brain realises that tall good looking men are more attractive to women. Did you just work this out for yourself?
>>
>not HFFT

>HEIGHT
>FACE
>FRAME
>TAINT
>>
how come everyone I know is ugly and their girlfriends are hot, or their girlfriends are ugly but they are hot

it literally is all about personality, I just don't have that because I'm nervous as fuck

but that doesn't mean working out + getting a HOT body won't let you skip all that, hot body skips all the talk
>>
>>40414609
>how come everyone I know is ugly and their girlfriends are hot

Because you're incapable of accurately assessing people's attractiveness obviously.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.