[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is taking dnp for a short time healthier than being overweight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0JZ5665.png (410KB, 480x463px)
0JZ5665.png
410KB, 480x463px
Is taking dnp for a short time healthier than being overweight in the long run?

A year ago I was 350 lbs. Through diet, my job, and lifting I've gotten down to 240lbs on a 1500 kcal diet I've been at this weight for the last 2 months. I cannot eat less or I pass out. I work in construction and burn alot during the day excluding the cardio I do 5 times a week. Would a small dose of dnp for around 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off help me drop a small amount of fat over time and what would be the actual chance of death?
>>
>>40412867
Eat nothing but the occasional chicken breast, anything green, black coffee and some multivitamins for two months.
Do pushups situps squats chinups etc.

You'll lose weight you didn't even know you had.
>>
>>40412867
I took DNP for two cycles. I did it to get from ~12% to ~8% ish BF. It fucking works.
That being said, being on it fucking blows massive dick. You will sweat like a motherfucker even in cold weather, you will feel lethargic in the gym. Your lifts may suffer, and cataracts are a potential risk you must be aware of. It's literally the best thing out there for cheating your way to low body fat, and you won't die if you're not a retard with dosing.
Lastly, I'm never taking that shit again because I got intense pins and needles on my second cycle. Also I don't like yellow pit stains.
>>
>>40412867
No
>>
>>40412917
What was your dosage and I can deal with being miserable and sick. I was thinking about 200mg a day but I am around 30% bf. I heard to more fat you have on you the less you have to take for it to be effective.
>>
>>40412905
I only eat chicken and vegetables and occasionally a bowl of oatmeal if I'm painfully hungry.
>>
Pastebin for posterity
http://pastebin.com/B23qymQr
>>
>>40413009
I started with 200 mg/day. However, the buildup is what causes the side effects. Honestly though, if you're at 30% BF I would not reccomend DNP, you've gotten this far cutting natty, why not keep it up. you have the dedication aspect down.
>>
Anon as someone currently cutting on a mild dnp dose of ~300mg a day and working construction only PART TIME...

You're going to have a bad fucking time if you have labour intensive tasks. I've been lucky these past 2 weeks with pretty easy but receptive tasks like drilling and screwing shit but if you have to:

>carry anything remotely heavy
>do demolition
>push wheelbarrows
>be outside in warm weather

You're going to want to kill yourself. Even walking up multiple flights of stairs gets me out of breath and I'm just under 200lbs.

Take a week or two of vacation if you can afford it or have time saved up and do a medium dose. You'll suffer but drop at LEAST 20 pounds in those two weeks on a ~500mg or so cycle.

Also cataracts are a meme and likely genetic/extremely extemely rare so dont even worry about that.

>life on dnp is permanent cardio
>>
>>40412867

How tall are you OP?
>>
>>40413917
6'1
>>40413637
I pretty much only lift bags of concrete and bring tools to people so it not too bad and Im in new York where it's cold as balls everyday so I'm not too worried about overheating
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
>Is taking dnp for a short time healthier than being overweight in the long run?
No. Also comparing them is retarded because neither are a requirement and both are a choice.

>Would a small dose of dnp for around 2 weeks on and 4 weeks off help me drop a small amount of fat over time and what would be the actual chance of death?
Yes, but to what end? If you have to go back to gaining weight or maintaining after you come off DNP then what have you gained? The more realistic outcome is that you stay on DNP and go blind or whatever.

>>40413021
>I only eat chicken and vegetables and occasionally a bowl of oatmeal if I'm painfully hungry.
That's a dangerously limited diet and probably a lot to do with why you feel shit and are passing out.

Eat a rich varied diet. At least 7 servings of fruit and veg per day is the government meme but it's solid advice because the number one ingredient in a healthy diet is variety.

>>40412917
Purely out of interest, have you tried Clen, Ephedrine, Yohimbine or any other similar compounds?

As far as I understand it this is the order of effectiveness:

>1. DNP
>2. Clen
>3. Ephedrine
>4. Yohimbine
>5. Caffeine
>>
>>40414187
Nope but i'd agree with that list based on my general knowledge on them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.